"... and if Rome falls - the world."

Greek Plunder

Civvidy-doo.
Hey all,

I wasn't able to finish my Shogun narrative, sorry. :(

Instead, I've popped up my own website, and I have part one of my new story up! It's based on the Greek World scenario that comes with the game. Check it out.

Just follow this link. It's the only story up at the moment. I should give a warning though, like my previous Japanese one, this is also image intensive.

http://www.disgruntled-dutch.com/~civfanatics/GreekPlunder/stories.html

Very enjoyable read... good work.

Greek Plunder said:
Down right now, will be back up in a few.

Waiting for part three! At work this is like a drug.

nice one.
Can you explain what do you mean by saying the babylonians have revived? can civs re-emerge after destruction?(not on another place in the map, but in one of their former capitals)

it sure does work. it was down for 2 hours last night. the only day i'm not at work and box crashes.

It will be down everynight for 5 minutes at 2:30 PM PST as it will restart its services. Apache2 has a memory leak that just wont go away.

I did the greekworld and played as the romans. Just like in history the barbarians raided rome :mad: Rome didn't have a chance, it was sorrounded by 10 barbarian units that popped out of no where :eek: and they destroyed rome. After destroying them, i quickly made a settler and put a new city where rome once was and renamed it rome and put a palace in it, as if nothing ever happened to the city...

Very good story! Especially since I don't have cIV yet :lol:

very good, this brought me out of lurking. These stories are great to read since I don't get the game til Christmas.

Very good AAR, it's my style of AAR, well written and with a good design (which translates in webdesign + many pics).

Top Bottom