Civ IV - Fame and Name In Writing for Ainwood

deadloss

Chieftain
I don't know if Ainwood is the only one from our community to achieve his 'name in lights' but he's the only one I've come across so far to get a mention in the Civ IV Official Strategy Guide.

But anyway, congrats on that, Ainwood. :goodjob:

It has got to be pleasing to know that Firaxis/Take Two/2K Games/Brady Games/Infogrames (whoever it was at the time), were so forward-thinking and intelligent enough to consider using guys from websites like CivFanatics to test the game and use their feedback as tips.

Just for the record, the quote I refer to is:

"The resource-visibility toggle makes it much easier to see resources. Otherwise, these might be difficult to spot in some terrains - Ainwood."

Anyone else spot any quotes from our guys in it?

ainwood said:
:ack: Thanks for posting that - I didn't know those "tips" had actually been included! (although I hope there's better tips in the strategy guide than that one!)

Can we expect anyone else's quotes in there but yours Ainwood..?
Anything from Peanut (and his merry band of Peanuts) or some of the other funny men? :mischief:

Pfeffersack has a quote or three in the guide as well. One I can remember is regarding submarines.

Ainwood has another, and I'll quote:

Remember that you dont need to assign Promotions as soon as you get them; if you're on the offensive and can choose between City Raider or Cover, wait until you see the city defenses. Are they Spearmen or Archers? This should make the choice for you.

Makes sense to me! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom