Forever

Zhuge_Liang

The greatest strategist
Hi everyone. Wondering why this is titled "forever"? You'll see.

Chapter 1: Defense
Chapter 2: Care
Chapter 3: Hopes
Chapter 4: Freedom
Chapter 5: Dilemma
Chapter 6: Peace

If you want to see the theme, see it here:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/uploads/125903/koreanwithdesign4.JPG

It's a bit ugly but it's worth reading to have an idea in this tale.

I'll add more chapters as we go on with it.

Chapter 1: Defense Part 1

Korea, 1000A.D.

Gen. Ku said:"c'mon men! Move your feet! We gotta get to the frontlines by midday! We have a city to defend and an attack to be held!" From his voice you can presume, that he's strict and disciplined, likke a veteran warrior.

One of the soldiers asked "Psst!!! Psst!!!! Why is Gen. Ku like that? Where did he came from?" "As far as I know, he came from Hamyeongbuk-Do province." the soldier beside him replied. "I hear that province has a lot of bandits." the 1st soldier said. "Yeah, the province has a lot of bandits but believe me or not, Gen. Ku fought them like a one man army." the 2nd soldier replied. "Amazing!" said the first soldier, "Furthermore, after that, he was appointed as the commander of the 2nd army, right?". "A truly amazing spot for a man like him" the 2nd soldier replied. "Men, drop and give me 20!", Gen. Ku said. " One sir, two sir, three sir, four sir,.............. twenty sir! Thank you sir!" the two replied.

"Those undisciplined lads.......... they must be traned like us! Ready to confront the enemy. Maybe I'll go and see King Wang Kon." Gen. Ku said in his mind. He let the troops march to Pyong Yang with the lead of Jumong and he returned to the capital, Seoul.

" I order the conscription of workers, slaves or not, and I'll pay them to work in our lands." Wang Kon shouted at Chun, the domestic advisor. "Y-yes s-sir!" Chun replied. " How could I run an empire with these men? Fruitless." Wang Kon said to his mind.

" Sir!" Ku said. " Oh Ku, so nice for you to be here. A man as respected as you shouldn't be here. You want to eat?" Wang said. " Sir, I alpologize but no sir." Ku replied. " Okay, what's your purpose here?" Wang Kon replied. " Well sir, I'll be frank. Our army isn't as well trained as those of our neighbors and it's too weak to attack." Ku replied. " I agree........ but since the time immemorial, we have the most advance weapons of that time. Why did we fall back so hard? Is there anything that we can do about it?" Wang replied, looking at his balcony, " Look at this glorious empire! War is inevitable. Will our civilization be destroyed or survive through the test of time? I worry about it." Wang added. " Sir, all depends on what your decision will be......" Ku replied.

Chapter 1: Defense Part 1

Korea, 1000A.D.

Gen. Ku said:"c'mon men! Move your feet! We gotta get to the frontlines by midday! We have a city to defend and an attack to be held!" From his voice you can presume, that he's strict and disciplined, likke a veteran warrior.

One of the soldiers asked "Psst!!! Psst!!!! Why is Gen. Ku like that? Where did he came from?" "As far as I know, he came from Hamyeongbuk-Do province." the soldier beside him replied. "I hear that province has a lot of bandits." the 1st soldier said. "Yeah, the province has a lot of bandits but believe me or not, Gen. Ku fought them like a one man army." the 2nd soldier replied. "Amazing!" said the first soldier, "Furthermore, after that, he was appointed as the commander of the 2nd army, right?". "A truly amazing spot for a man like him" the 2nd soldier replied. "Men, drop and give me 20!", Gen. Ku said. " One sir, two sir, three sir, four sir,.............. twenty sir! Thank you sir!" the two replied.

"Those undisciplined lads.......... they must be traned like us! Ready to confront the enemy. Maybe I'll go and see King Wang Kon." Gen. Ku said in his mind. He let the troops march to Pyong Yang with the lead of Jumong and he returned to the capital, Seoul.

" I order the conscription of workers, slaves or not, and I'll pay them to work in our lands." Wang Kon shouted at Chun, the domestic advisor. "Y-yes s-sir!" Chun replied. " How could I run an empire with these men? Fruitless." Wang Kon said to his mind.

" Sir!" Ku said. " Oh Ku, so nice for you to be here. A man as respected as you shouldn't be here. You want to eat?" Wang said. " Sir, I alpologize but no sir." Ku replied. " Okay, what's your purpose here?" Wang Kon replied. " Well sir, I'll be frank. Our army isn't as well trained as those of our neighbors and it's too weak to attack." Ku replied. " I agree........ but since the time immemorial, we have the most advance weapons of that time. Why did we fall back so hard? Is there anything that we can do about it?" Wang replied, looking at his balcony, " Look at this glorious empire! War is inevitable. Will our civilization be destroyed or survive through the test of time? I worry about it." Wang added. " Sir, all depends on what your decision will be......" Ku replied.

Chapter 1:Defense part 2

"So, our future now, depends on what we decide now, huh?" Wang replied. "I want to see, our cities to be the envy of the world, but how am I going to do it? Korean philosophies are generally backwards, and changing it would mean revolution." Wang added. "Sir, if we want to survive the test of time, I suggest building a b-!" Ku suddenly stop. "Ahhhhhhhh......... sir, I cannot accompany your greatness anymore but fear nothing. My son, Jumong, will see your glorious empire rise. Jumong is my hei--r--........" Ku, after serving almost for 85 years had died. Wang saw a spy holding a bow and arrow. He ordered the guards to chase that spy and they captured him. A mongolian national, his name was Yunguyin.

"Talk or get 50 lashes each time I ask!" Wang said. "Never! Your people had supressed us long ago to our very forefathers..............." Yunguyin replied.

"It all started when our native people, the first ones to settle in mongolia. They live in small villages and have their chiefs. When the Chinese came, they were friendly to us but unlike you.................... When your people had explored our lands, they commited atriocities that no one could ever imagine. Our tribes, devastated, went on theirs alone. After long generations, the tribes now are at war with each other, not knowing that they are brothers and sisters." Yunguyin added. "So it was your people............. WHO-!" wnag kon stopped.

Top Bottom