Possible Bugs (import/expor and trade route)

erebos

Chieftain
Made a video of 2 possible bugs.

http://blip.tv/file/1296626

Import/Export bug:

When you click a city name in "import/export screen" the wrong/previous import/export settings pop open.

Trade route bug: Sometimes the displayed transport get messed up on the bottom of "trade route screen". "Treasure wagons" appear in the display or wagons are missing. Also one can't select one of the units, the button lowers when clicked but no highlighting. :( Saving/reloading doesn't help.

I can't watch videos as I have dialup, but regardless a saved game where the bug can be reproduced and a short paragraph about what the bug is will be much more helpful in fixing it then a hundred videos. :)

Ha, I wish. I live out in the country and cable doesn't come out this far. I am in the process, but they wouldn't put the satallite dish in because we had trees blocking the view of the southern sky.

Several months go by as we get the trees cut down and whatnot. Finally get back to looking into having satelite installed and we get the credit card statement. Come to find out, they (the company's name ryhmes with merthlink..) have been charging us for Sattelite servise for the whole several months since the guy refused to install the dish because of our trees.

Eight hours of hold and debating with midle management types and we got credit for those erronious charges, which I guess is alright since we are getting the service now anyway, but you would think they would give back the money they incorrectly stole from us.

Anyway, nope not kidding. I still have dialup in this day and age. My buddies phone has more bandwith then I do... :(

I just cancelled my dialup account today. And I actually do live in a large modernised city!

Couldn't trust the stability of ADSL till recently. :)

Wow, that's a kick in the nuts. I always figured the entire continental USA had been blanketed with high speed internet since like 1994 or something.
My parents [and me, when I was still at home] had the same problem forever, except for the . .. .. .. .. .. .. .. . with the satellite and all, they just wrote that off because it cost too much and they weren't fully addicted yet.

Top Bottom