Download and Current Changelog

Maybe its bether to complet remove them (Jotnar & Frozen) then if they are not Compatible any more. That would not only reduce the Size of the File but also some Confusion/Problems when you finaly complet stop the support of this mod.

Is this ever going to be patched? Valk said he was working on a patch that would be out in two days back in April...I've been craving this mod again and apparently the animal capturing / missing unit graphics were never fixed?

Is this ever going to be patched? Valk said he was working on a patch that would be out in two days back in April...I've been craving this mod again and apparently the animal capturing / missing unit graphics were never fixed?

I think the team had decided to release an update with the changes they had implemented up until that point. Right now, the team is working on a mod for Civ V.

It would be nice if you guys could take those couple of days for some gameplay quick-fixes, just stability and solving some of the worst bugs like the capture animal. The art isn't such a big deal, but if it's really just a couple days work, could you guys just divy it up and release it? It would help all of us maintain our sanity. ;)

M

Yea. This mod sounded good, but I'm not installing a bugged mod.
I won't be purchasing Civ5. I'm waiting for Civ6 Complete. :) So long as it improves things to at least Civ4 standards.

Hi,

I'm having to reinstall Civ and any mods that I had. Whenever I try to download from the linked modddb site with Desura, I'm getting a,
"There was an error during the MCF install process and it has been stopped.
Failed to decompress buffer [68,-4]" message.

Is the mod available for download anywhere else?

Hi,

I'm having to reinstall Civ and any mods that I had. Whenever I try to download from the linked modddb site with Desura, I'm getting a,
"There was an error during the MCF install process and it has been stopped.
Failed to decompress buffer [68,-4]" message.

Is the mod available for download anywhere else?

Can you download it by clicking on the red "Download Now" link rather than the blue "Download on Desura" link? That's what I did, but that was about a month ago, so don't know if it's still working.

@Nor'easter, Thanks, my ability to miss the blatantly obvious is truly outstanding.

Hi,
Some unofficial updates were added to the mod since it was left for dead.

In case you're interested, you can read the changelog here and figure out if you're willing to install it
Anyway, have fun playing in Erebus :)

Ronkhar: thanks for the link - I missed it and I'll check it after I completed my current RIFE-game

Greeting: Makarius

So basically this IS left for dead? As in, it's dead and done and ain't coming back? :(

Well, you can look at Final Fixes Reborn, AKA Ashes of Erebus, which I guess you could say is the continuation of RiFE.
There's at least some interest, and people do seem to be asking for compatible modules. Somehow I wound up updating various RiFE modules for Ashes of Erebus, which might add new and interesting things to your game if you hadn't played with the older versions.
And of course if there's something you think could be added, you could always add (or request, if there's someone willing to take it on) a module to that effect.

Top Bottom