The S&T Times

Great! :goodjob:

I'm planing to update my RFC tomorrow and (I hope I have the time) make a new start.
I hope that will solve the issues with the save.
off course I'll accept you as judge. You're officially the first guest judge on the S&T writers challenge ;)
Yeah, yeah, yeah, fix it, fix it, fix it, me wants to write story :D

God damnit, I must of missed the notice that Edition 2 was in the works. We should have it written down somewhere about who has what job, and Tambien should send out a PM to all the paper workers as to when the stuff should be given to whoever works on thr Edition. Otherwise, not the best Edition, but I bet it will get better. I'm kinda sad i couldn't work on it.

Next time check the social group ;)

I guess we could try 28th as a standard deadline to get everything in. It seems like a good time to release the paper to me.

I added the new save to the paper BTW. And thanks to Ginger_Ale again for the front page notice! :goodjob:

allright for people who aren't to lazy to update there RFC ;) here is the save for the RFC v1.187

If the honourable General Olaf would be so kind as to place this file also in the Times that would be much appreciated

Attachments

• 1st S&T Writer's Challenge v1.187.CivBeyondSwordSave
    252 KB · Views: 79
Can't download the save right now, but I'll add the shortcut to your post to the bottom of the paper.

EDIT: Done

Thank you very much for taking my story, Tomorrow's Dawn.

Ah, second edition and my story has already been reviewed, thanks for that. If I might offer a suggestion, you could expand the Story Challenge to the other Civ Games as well. Civ4 might be the most popular, but there are writers in the other forums as well.

Writer's Challenge Deadline[size]

The deadline for the challenge is coming up. If you want to participate be sure that you have PM'ed me the story BEFORE Sunday 18th September. (I use Timezone GMT+1, so keep that in mind)

Sparthage said:
If I might offer a suggestion, you could expand the Story Challenge to the other Civ Games as well. Civ4 might be the most popular, but there are writers in the other forums as well.

It's true there are other writers for the other civ games, the problem is that I haven't got [c3c] or [civ5] on my laptop. I do have [c3c] but can't instal it for lack of room and I don't even own [civ5], so that's the problem.
If someone is willing to write a challenge for [c3c] of [civ5] they can. just pm me the challenge and save and I'll make it into a article. (I might just make a announcement in next edition that this is a possibility for people to do.....;))

How many Mayan stories have you had? I think you should post them in a thread somewhere, so we can see them all, not just the winners.

way ahead of you, well the plans are way ahead of you ;)

The plan is that all stories will eventually be published. 1 story will make it to the Times, for the other stories a seperate thread will be made. an archive if you will.
I'm not sure yet when I'll post these. I don't want these to be posted at the same time because well we have 1 winner... I'm currently contemplating on the time I want in between. This varies at the moment from 1 week after an S&T Times edition till the next edition.

Anyway; people get to read all stories eventually ;)

So, how many submissions have you had? :)

well, so far I haven't had a single story pm'd to me... but there were some people here who said they would write so, I guess they really need the time.....

bad excuse... ;)

Top Bottom