Roll call!

Aoleleb

Warlord
So I'm installing RiFE on my new computer because I *still* find myself consistently wanting to play it approximately two years after originally discovering it. (I measure this time based on the number of unicorns I've seen) I still check the forums but very rarely does anyone post.

So I'm curious: Who still plays this wonderful mod?

me.
well, alterning between MoM, RifE, Orbis, Magister.... and the new mod-mods ....etc.
I get to play only one RifE game a year at the moment. But count me as still playing.

i do ... sometimes ... rarely ...

mostly though, when i play civ4 i play multiplayer and it is Erebus in the Balance or more naval ai because those are the mods that are considered balanced for MP

Me, quite a lot...

~sigh~ I think I'll be playing this until judgement day. I'm still lurking, yeah. At this point I'm reasonably positive that I've devoted more hours to RifE than any other game I've ever played. :)

Roughly a third of my game-playing time goes to RifE. RifE / other Civ mods / other games.

I am trying it out, playing as Doviello. Only problem seems to be that it feels a lot less balanced than say MNAI. I got lots of xp on a few units and crushed my neighbor. Not too unorthodox for Doviello but then I discovered the kindred spirits ability on my Hunters, got a couple Drakes and now it just doesn't seem fair at all. Will try and keep an interest, finish out the game and try another civ. I always like more complexity so I am a huge fan of those parts of this Mod but it feels much less challenging/balanced than MNAI.

Top Bottom