Turn Tracker

This turn should be be played by Thursday night/Friday early AM.

Not tonight, I'm afraid. I'm already 2 and a half hour past my planned start time (7pm local). Not going to start this late on a work night.

Tomorrow.

Started during Tomorrow; finished on the day after Tomorrow.

Turn 301 to The Council.

I don't have any large blocks of time this week, but Team Saber has been chipping away at the save. I expect to finish Thursday evening at the latest.

Plan to play tomorrow (Thursday).

Not tonight; too hot upstairs. Saturday AM by noon.

Turn 302 to The Council.

(Only about 8 hours late. Had a Pampered Chef party that Mrs. CommandoBob expected me to help prepare for. (Nukes are falling, land is polluted, cities are rioting, I promised to have Turn 302 done by noon and you want me to do what?) Didn't get started playing until their party started.)

We're working on it. My step-daughter is getting married Saturday so my time is limited this week. Will try to get this in before then.

Tonight was the night I thought I could get our turn played but I still have too much family related stuff to do. This will have to wait until Sunday unless someone else on the team can play it. Sorry guys.

Whoa! The news of the shootings at the wedding reception this morning really got my attention.

Glad it wasn't your occasion, donsig.

Is it possible to have a screen shot?

Top Bottom