IOT Organisational and Discussion Thread

Everyone goes to war with one another, and the GM quits after having a stroke.

EDIT: At least that's how the "original" games ended, can't say much for the others.

Either this or the GM "forgets" his game exists.

Or the ending is a foregone conclusion, i.e, the Wars of the Roses beta.

Kiwitt. Hands down. Hes almost certainly the hardest working GM in the active IOTs, and he also GMs just about the most successful IOT at the moment. The only way you would find it interesting would be to watch a voting slaughter as kiwitt hoards all the votes. Come back in December and well....we'll see. But as long as IB runs, he will almost certainly keep the top spot.

This was exactly who I was thinking of voting for too. I guess it was subtle way of me saying "Kiwitt is an awesome GM". :lol:

"Kiwitt is an awesome GM". :lol:
Not bad for a "beginner" GM - :blush:

I have to admit I have a good framework created by TK to start with. I&BII will be even better, with the lessons learned from I&B being developed with TK and GR.

True dat! :beer:

Actually a game is only as good as its players. While it is a lot of work for the GM, the players also make it better.

Nonsense! Where would the players be without the GM? Pesky proles. ;)

I humbly accept this award as "Best GM for 2011", and acknowledge the players I work with to achieve what I believe is the best game I have played for a while (not counting my own WWII mod below ;) ). Iron and Blood 2, currently in development will be even better, when it is released later this year.

I humbly accept this award as "Best GM for 2011", and acknowledge the players I work with to achieve what I believe is the best game I have played for a while (not counting my own WWII mod below ;) ). Iron and Blood 2, currently in development will be even better, when it is released later this year.

:clap::bowdown:

Thoroughly deserved, and I definitely intend to join I&B II. I never had time to join the last one. :)

Also, Best IOT defo goes to I&B. Just saying :p

Thats because there has never been any serious competition! No IOT has lasted as long as IB has recently, and really there hasnt been quite as complex or enjoyable IOT to mtach it for as long as its been here, perhaps ever.

Now of course I hope NOTOR might grow to rival it at some point, but I simply doubt it. I really cant see ANY IOT at the moment growing to rival IB.

Maybe Imperium Universalis will get that long if the current time between turns holds up.

:lol: True dat :p

Also, Best IOT defo goes to I&B. Just saying :p

I came up with the original concept, by the way... ;)

Really, though, kiwitt did all the hard work after I folded a few turns into the game, and the game wouldn't have lasted as long as it did, or as well as it did, if he hadn't taken over.

Top Bottom