Ethnic Buildings Mod

In C++, the result of dividing an int is always rounded down - the non-integer part is truncated. So when you divide 7 by 2 you get 3, not 4.
Yeah, I know about this and even thought that there is an implicit cast to int. I just skipped the step with the rounding as it is of no interest here for the following reason: as the comparism is > and not == and as the value to compare with is an int, it is pretty much the same whether the result is 3.5 or 3 - both will enable only nummers that are higher or equal 4. Well, anyways.

(I have edited my last post meanwhile writing about a quick fix - please read before proceeding.)

I will upload a test package soon. There will be a slightly hacked America enabling custom art for the baracks. If people don't find an issue, I will set up a final package containing only the necessary stuff plus source codes in a few days. The only question will be: should I start an own thread for this or shall we consider this an update and provide it here?

Your code seems as though it should work, but I can't really say without trying :dunno:

It's your mod-mod comp ;)

Just credit me and link your thread to mine.

Well, I think we can leave the test version here for now: http://www.mediafire.com/file/9v2rx7z7j39mor9/ethnic_building_wocLite.7z. It's likely that I will start an own thread for the final version though as it seems to be cleaner. You'll get your credits and link, be sure! :goodjob:

BTW: There is a 7z-archive where the dll is located, just ignore it. Simply forgot to remove it and then was too lazy to reup the package ;)

Btw, I found this doesn't work with walls :p any ideas why?

Really great mod thank you, saved a lot of work and cleaned up the CityLSystem and made it a lot easier to add UniqueArt.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom