Foreign Affairs Department - Term 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears they are merely heading towards their city in the middle of our lands. I hope the President and Military leader watches them carefully.

I forgot about the Trade Embargos. They should be cancelled next turn because they are costing us 33gpt.

Fellow citizens of Phoenatica. It is on this day that I wish to declare my retirement from office upon resolution of this term. I have thoroughly enjoyed serving Phoenatica and have actually learned a great deal. The experience has been both rewarding and introspective (though I won't be going into any great details). In joining politics, I've surprised myself, as I never expected to go through an experience like this.

I hope my contributions were welcomed (at least more often than not) because I always tried to improve Phoenacian life. Each term, I've tried to create a high standard of citizen involvement with proposals and polls. In fact, many polls went against my own feelings but I always followed them. Citizen involvement, IMHO, is paramount in this game and should always be encouraged. However, I have also dabbled in controversies and often regret things later as I remember it is a game and everyone is a person with feelings, especially people other than me.

In fact, I very much believe that this game is what you make of it. I take accusations of leader hijacking and boredom of the 'mere' citizen very seriously. I'd like to quote our famous former President by saying “No one is born with a big name - it must be made.” I suppose I may be in the big name club, having served for three terms in office, and I wish to show that I made it by participation and contribution (at least I think).

I wish to thank everyone for the ride. It was fun. I hope to continue a peaceful life in Philadelphia, in citizen groups, and perhaps as that old crazy guy that rambles on about the old days.

Best of luck to the new Foreign Advisor,
chiefpaco

Many thanks, chiefpaco.

Trade Embargos
(With, Against, Turns left)
India, Iroquois, cancelled in 1720 AD.
Zulu, Iroquois, cancelled in 1720 AD.
England, Iroquois, cancelled in 1720 AD.

Foreign Relations
Gracious: None
Polite: England, India
Cautious: None
Annoyed: Zulu, Aztecs, Rome, Babylon
Furious: China, Iroquois

ROP Agreements
England, cancellable

Our Spies
We have spies established in:
China, Iroquois, Zululand

Other Foreign Pacts
Rome and Iroquois signed a Trade Embargo against us in 1690 AD.
Iroquois and Aztecs share a MPP.

FA Spending
None

UN Vote
We turned down a UN vote in 1730 AD.

Foreign Governments
Democracy: England, Zulu, India, Aztecs, China, Rome, Babylon, Iroquois

Foreign Relations
Gracious: None
Polite: England, India, Rome
Cautious: None
Annoyed: Zulu, Aztecs, Babylon
Furious: China, Iroquois

ROP Agreements
England, cancellable
Rome, 15 turns left

Our Spies
We have spies established in:
China, Iroquois, Zululand

Other Foreign Pacts
Rome and Iroquois signed a Trade Embargo against us in 1690 AD. Embargo ended in 1766 AD.
Iroquois and Aztecs share a MPP.
Zulu and England signed a MPP in 1772 AD.

FA Spending
Gifted Rome with Scientific Method to improve relations in 1768 AD.

Foreign Governments
Democracy: England, Zulu, India, Aztecs, China, Rome, Babylon, Iroquois [/B][/QUOTE]

I notice that Ehecatl has no depudy for next term. I would like to put in an application in advance of him taking office. I am very active in the politics of Phoenatica and well versed in statecraft. I was nominated for FA leader by cheifpaco, but had to decline so that I could run for governor of Asphinxia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom