Fall Further - Download and Current Changelog

I've always wondered what the negative diplomatic penality "some of your units are influencing my citizens" stems from. (Not important enough to warrant its own thread so i posted here)

I've always wondered what the negative diplomatic penality "some of your units are influencing my citizens" stems from. (Not important enough to warrant its own thread so i posted here)

As far as I recall, there are a few possible sources of this.

I believe you get it when you convert a city with Loki, as Balseraphs. It can also come from using Doomsayers as the Scions, as they have negative effects on rival culture nearby.

I think Pelemoc is capable of it too, not certain.

As far as I recall, there are a few possible sources of this.

I believe you get it when you convert a city with Loki, as Balseraphs. It can also come from using Doomsayers as the Scions, as they have negative effects on rival culture nearby.

I think Pelemoc is capable of it too, not certain.
Loki causes a diplo penalty, but it has a different name - the "past events..." one I think.
Pelemoc does do it, which is really annoying when you send him in to do beneficial things and people still hate you for it.
Also one of the four horsemen seems to have that effect.

Loki causes a diplo penalty, but it has a different name - the "past events..." one I think.
Pelemoc does do it, which is really annoying when you send him in to do beneficial things and people still hate you for it.
Also one of the four horsemen seems to have that effect.

That would make sense, i had 3 of the horsemen marauding around the continent, must of been one of those, thanks!

That would make sense, i had 3 of the horsemen marauding around the continent, must of been one of those, thanks!

Aye - I think it's Buboes that has that one. He globally applies a negative diplomacy mod between all civilizations, making outbreaks of war that little bit more likely...

The others have a habit of scaring the populace and spreading disease/famine...

[to_xp]Gekko;8233954 said:
soooo... isn't it time for a little changelog teaser? :p

*rummages around in the changelog and picks entries at random*

1527. Austrin gain CivTrait "Wanderer" - all recon units receive "Adventurer" promotion (better lair results).
1528. Recurve Archer gains "Ignore Terrain Cost" and starts with "Woodsman 2".

I won't reveal any of the big secrets. But I'm sure mentioning a few little things wouldn't hurt.

I did little random bugfixes here and there. All the amurite things should work now, jotnar mages can build all nodes, fixed the boar rider so it's actually useable. Slightly slower than a horseman, but a little stronger and no building prereq. All centaurs get defensive bonuses, Khazad get a new Champion UU.

Ranged attack xp is being soft capped, so more experienced archers get dminishing returns
Guerilla promotions give some hills attack, and less defence.

Oh, and there's this really pretty new civic screen. See attached

Attachments

• civics.png
    civics.png
    221.5 KB · Views: 267
you should just merge in all of FF+ , that's how good it is. and make Valk's life that much easier :p

aside from that, are you taking a close look at the great job Turinturambar, Skyre Noktis and Sephi are doing on the AI? those guys rock. I'm playing Wild Mana right now and it's incredible. check out the changelog for the upcoming version, it's amazing. that stuff just HAS TO be in FF 051 :D

speaking of AI, does anyone know where notque has gone? O.o

Top Bottom