Which Mod to Choose

Seconis

Chieftain
Hello, everyone. It's been about four years since I played any of these mods and I'm not sure what's happened in that time with these projects. So, would you guys be able to recommend which mod I should pursue?

Thank you. 3

More Naval AI now also includes options for revolutions, puppet states and advanced tactics, so it does offer a bit more than the basic FFH2 without changing any of the lore. I love it! But I'll probably try Extramodmod too.

I vote you try them all.

It depends on what you're looking for. MNAI obviously delivers the closest experience to the original game (with improved AI and a number of optional features), enough so that it has become the baseline for most mods. EitB (*cough* totally not biased ;) *cough*) focuses on rebalancing the game, tidying up tech paths and making sure civs and strategies are all interesting and viable whilst preserving the original gameplay. Extramodmod rolls in a earlier version of EitB with MNAI and adds a bunch of new features. Magisters mod takes MNAI and adds a lot of content to it, whilst trying to be faithful to the lore - it's the only really MOAR mod developing atm.

Those are the ones I play.

Is the MNAI AI really better or just more psychopathic?

Top Bottom