New Unit: Longhorn Steer - February 16, 2014

Vuldacon

Dedicated to Excellence
Supporter
"Head 'em Up, Move 'em Out" :cowboy:

This is a Longhorn Steer I made for a New MOD Balthasar and I are making Called "The Old West". I am uploading it in the event that someone else has a need or use for it in their game.

This Unit does not have Civ Specific Colors.
Added Longhorn Attack and Victory and Adjusted sounds
Updated February 21, 2014

Included Files:
Civilopedia LonghornSteerLarge.pcx, LonghornSteerSmall.pcx, LonghornSteer_units_32.pcx
Alternate and Extra Images.
Adjusted .ini file,
Animations (flcs): LonghornSteerDefault, LonghornSteerRun, LonghornSteerFortify, LonghornAttack,
LonghornSteerFidget and LonghornSteerDeath, LonghornVictory.
Sounds: LonghornRun.wav, LonghornFortify.wav, LongjornAttack.wav, LonghornFidget.wav,
LonghornDeath.wav, LonghornVictory.wav and LonghornCaptured.wav
Remade the Default Flc to use Offsets so the Unit is seen on the Bottom Right Game Unit Window Box Better.

***You can Download the Unit Zip File Here

Gif Preview:
Default-Run-Fidget-Victory-Captured/Fortify-Death

Gif Attack Preview:

Last edited:
Awesome! It will have a place in Destiny Reborn and OC as well, Auto-produced by the Cattle Ranch every so often, to represent a bovines struggle for freedom. Also as a preplaced barbarian on the mapped versions.

Thanks for your comments guys... The Model has problems and was difficult to animate due to stuck use limits that could not be adjusted, and I could not use inverse kinematics for all legs. I had to totally remake the Textures because they all showed white seems on the model.

...was an inexpensive Model, proving the old adage "you get what you pay for" :lol:

Cannot promise but I will try to work out a simple Attack for the Longhorn Steer and if successful, I will let you know here and add it to the Unit Uploaded to the Database.

I will be uploading this Unit again by tomorrow with an Attack and adjusted sounds to accommodate those who wanted an Attack :)

... You know, I eagerly await your rendition of a savage, "Mooooooo!"

:goodjob: ,

Oz

is it conceivable to have a brand that is civ specific colored?
Tank Guy#3... Yes, although it would look strange with some of the CIV colors and not show well with the CIV colors that are close to the Unit Colors.

Top Bottom