Revolutions

recently started playing civ5 again after more than a year of not playing it. I had an earlier version (.5) of this mod and then noticed I had .9 too. I'm in a game now running .9 and although rebels spawn quite frequently they don't do anything. They just sit in the tile they spawned in until they get killed. The Iroquois were surrounded by so many rebels that they should have lost a few cities in one turn but instead the rebels are just sitting there getting bombarded to death. they're not even going on the offensive against half dead units

I'm pretty sure in my previous game a few weeks ago with version .5 the rebels would attack.

Is this normal?

Many people have reported crashes after turn 150. I've seen these save's and can confirm. Do not use this modification, similar functionality will be in [BNW] [WIP] Cities in Development.

I am not sure if this question has been answered yet but does this mod work well with communitas patch? If not I'd like to try to make the mode capable, it would be very hard though.

Hi, I recently downloaded this mod and is great, but I have a problem with it for a while. I'm playing with a lot of custom civilizations, the barbarian improvement mod, the historical religions complete mod, the religion randomizer, the health and plague mod and the future techs mod. At first the revolutions mod worked fine, but I loaded my save and now in place of the revolution icon there is CULTURE RELATION! and when I click in it and the empire stability window shows, there are no cities in it. What can I do to fix it?
I'm playing with all dlc, if anyone asks.

Top Bottom