Civ IV Diplomacy Features Mod

7.3 is the latest version.

I'm not incrementing to 8 because versions are reserved for "big patches" like new features and stuff.

Ooooooh that explain why ! I didn't know ^^

Anyway here's something weird again http://prntscr.com/1bk0il not sure if that got reported already. I see many times civilizations declare war on "blank" or peace on blank etc.

Dead civilizations manage to declare war on others O>o Kinda explain the blank stuff http://prntscr.com/1bk3p1

one cool thing would be to have you (Putmalk) and Whoward work together on a merged version of your mods. It is a pain to have to choose between them, both are great enhancements of the game!

Version 7.04 is out. Quoting from my workshop page

Putmalk (that sexy beast) said:
Sup.

Going to release version 7.04 hotfix. It should be working, I had it sitting on me for a while. At this point I'm really tired of modding and BNW is approaching fast so I'm going to cut support of the mod until the new source code comes out. By that time I should be recharged and ready to go!

Please continue to post feedback or report bugs or post suggestions. For now I'm not exactly sure what I'll be doing, but please understand no more support will be given for a while (unless the game like crashes and there's no workaround).

one cool thing would be to have you (Putmalk) and Whoward work together on a merged version of your mods. It is a pain to have to choose between them, both are great enhancements of the game!

Genghis.Khan has merged the three big cheese DLLs here, namely Gedemon, Putmalk, and whoward69.

Genghis.Khan has merged the three big cheese DLLs here, namely Gedemon, Putmalk, and whoward69.

Thanks but my DLL isn't exactly up-to-date anymore. I change it with every hotfix.

I may upload a new one today or tomorrow...but with BNW coming...my motivation has sailed to new bottoms. D:

Merged Putmalk's DLL with whoward's + Gedemon's

Not Updated to latest versions, and I probably managed to create some bugs... ;)

Less than two hours on WinMerge had the result of the attached CvGameCoreDLLExpansion.zip file (Source Code Only; Needs to be Built)

:)
Thanks for the work.
From my point of view the Mod's of Putmalk, whoward, Gedemon are masterpieces.

But the dll won't compile (135 errors: undeclared identifier).
Is the merging of the three big cheeses a WIP by someone ?

greetings
imporator

Tomorrow's apparently a patch day...

...expect a broken mod. I'm not even sure if the source code will update.

Tomorrow's apparently a patch day...

...expect a broken mod. I'm not even sure if the source code will update.

That's pretty frustrating because I'm almost done merging your mod with CivUP. Thanks for all your hard work and hopefully nothing gets broken too badly.

That's pretty frustrating because I'm almost done merging your mod with CivUP. Thanks for all your hard work and hopefully nothing gets broken too badly.

Expect catastrophic breakage. I have to go through my code and manually import it into the new DLL, but I don't know if that DLL exists for us.

Then I have to update all my LUA files, and it's going to suck.

This mod is nearing Brave New World update completion. Stay tuned for an update.

This mod is amazing :)
It's funny how 1 guy can do more for Civ 5 diplomacy and giving ai players the same human feel they had in civ 4 (as real civilizations trying to survive in a harsh world, as opposed to passive or psychopatic maniacs in civ 5). More than the devs do in two successive expansion packs.

They should hire you. This is literally a deal-breaker. It's the main thing i always hated about Civ 5 and missed from Civ 4.
This diplomacy :)

Thank you, great work.:)

Here the German Translation Update for v.8.

Thanks mate!!!

edit: hotfix 8.01 went out, fixing two issues with third party war button and generous offer from AI. Be sure to update!

Great work! Was this a straight port from where you last left off or were there any other changes?

Very minor changes. For the most part, straight compatibility port.

• Removed any warmonger additions I personally added, since Brave New World addressed them
  • Don't accrue warmonger points with Vassals
  • Don't need a diplomat in a Vassal's capital to buy votes from them
  • Updated to include the new Declare War Popup changes
  • A vassal's deal worth is 20% less, as opposed to 20% on specific items.

This mod is amazing
It's funny how 1 guy can do more for Civ 5 diplomacy and giving ai players the same human feel they had in civ 4 (as real civilizations trying to survive in a harsh world, as opposed to passive or psychopatic maniacs in civ 5). More than the devs do in two successive expansion packs.

They should hire you. This is literally a deal-breaker. It's the main thing i always hated about Civ 5 and missed from Civ 4.
This diplomacy :)

Thanks but give them a ton of credit! They do a lot of work, too!

Top Bottom