Impossible+

theemaster

Chieftain
I just played my first impossible game.. and "sailed" through it.. anything I can do to make the game harder..? choose certain affinity, leader etc.? that self-sabotages/makes it harder :)

play an only torps game. no fighters. no nothing. only torpedoes. :D
ohh, cool.. thanks :)

That sounds challenging... I take it the fighters etc. is me having to not choose them? :(

Yah, know only played 2-3 games and even on impossible.. I never ever had more then 2 ships.. other ships are unnecessary.. hmm.. maybe someone will make a mod?

Only torpedoes doesn't make the game harder as torpedoes are ridiculously OP. Like you said, it only makes the game slower and more boring.

Try a one-ship challenge, maybe?
Hmm.. that doesn't make it any harder.. with some shields and armor.. one can mostly "survive" about anything.. and of course a few 'wonders' help :) I purposely had like 1 shield and 1 armor for a lot of my last 'torpedo' game.. and till I finally got annoyed enough that I was a 1 hit death.. I finally pumped it up some..

I'm gonna try BE (I heard it's awful by reputation of here.. ) and hope starships get's new programming or some mods.. it's quite good! :) It could us some new ideas/features and 3-4 more impossible difficulty levels.. since impossible is easy.. :eek2:

How about trying to win the game without ever attacking an AI player's territory?

Top Bottom