NOTW LV: The Underground (Sign-Up Thread)

Autolycus

Emperor
NOTW LV: The Underground​
Introduction:
The tunnels of the dwarves had been swamped with refugees in the last few months, fleeing the onslaught of the Clan of Embers after the failure of the academy to turn the tide of the war and the general collapse of surface civilization. The four lords of dwarfdom gathered to plan a response.

Arturus Thorne spoke first, "It's only a matter of time before the Clan finds its way to our borders, and these refugees are nothing but a drag on our resources. What have the upworlders done for us?"

"They've never had even a kind word for me, 'tis true, but we can't just shut them out! It isn't right! If we are better, let us act better!" replied Beeri Bawl.

"Agreed. Moreover, we'll need every bit of intel we can get, if we're to stand against the orcs alone. We may be able to hold our tunnels, but without trade with the surface, it's just a longer, slower death. We must send out an expeditionary force and defeat them before they can strike at us" added Kandros Fir.

"I have had a few new ideas for golems and war machines I'd been looking to try out" grinned Garrim Gyr.

Arturus sighed "You make good points Kandros. Send out the call to arms. Reopen the auxiliary forges. The dwarves are going to war!!!"

Since there seems to be a clear consensus, I thought I'd go ahead and open sign-ups. I've designed it for 16 or for 30, and I can probably scale for anywhere in between. I'd obviously prefer 30.

Sign-Ups:

1.BSmith
2.spaceman98
3.Jarrema
4.KingMorgan
5.Legato Endless
6.bladescape
7.Riedquat
8.EQandCivfanatic
9.Kennigit
10.classical_hero
11.Takhisis
12.TheForestAuro
13.choxorn
14.landlubber
15.visorslash
16.Backwards Logic

In...

me in

You should advertise this at Realmsbeyond, you will probably get another few players signing up.

My computer isn't behaving, so I just sent it out for repairs. I'll start a heavy recruiting push once I get it back.

I'm in for this, always interested in trying new things.

Top Bottom