Give me 18, but not on Earth - new PBEM

You can't swap into a civic that is not eligible. It will, however, throw you into anarchy and set the civic swap timing to 0.

Who was responsible for map selection? How is it possible to have entire huge continent without a SINGLE luxury resource?

Who was responsible for map selection? How is it possible to have entire huge continent without a SINGLE luxury resource?

I assume that was RNG rather than selection.

If it's any consolation, I have a modest island crammed full of gems :)

I assume that was RNG rather than selection.

If it's any consolation, I have a modest island crammed full of gems :)

It was me who selected the map. Its what happens with a techtonics map... resources clumped together, similar tiles strung together, etc. Encourages trading/sales - for example, Zoot here would be the gem king. This was my first PBEM 4 years ago, at the time I was into techtonics maps... :crazyeye:

In other news, I won't have to worry about being invaded any longer. Everybody bow before Ruff, future emperor of the world!

Ah, I just checked.

As his vassal, and following his orders, does this mean you will now be able to make your future moves for your small tribe as quickly as your overlord always manages for his mighty empire ?

:mischief:

btw, my knowledge of many game mechanics are shocking or non-existent.

I have little idea of what a vassal relationship does for anyone, nor have I ever created a corporation. How many years have I been playing this version of civ ? - not enough it seems.

btw, my knowledge of many game mechanics are shocking or non-existent.

I have little idea of what a vassal relationship does for anyone, nor have I ever created a corporation. How many years have I been playing this version of civ ? - not enough it seems.

The most important part for me is that I am now safe from being invaded by him. Also I think half my maintenance costs are now being paid by him. On the other side I now have an additional 1 unhappiness in all cities, and can no longer declare war or make peace.

Imp and I were haggling over OBs and he was making some outrageous proposals. I got pissed off and made a vassal demand (which I regretted a few days later).

Seems I will need to see how I can get this to work for me.

The most important part for me is that I am now safe from being invaded by him. Also I think half my maintenance costs are now being paid by him. On the other side I now have an additional 1 unhappiness in all cities, and can no longer declare war or make peace.

Interesting, so you now become a kind of Sweden to bjarkekr's Norway ?

I've watching this all week end ... I should have posted a tick tock post last Friday :(.

I have the game. I will be reviewing and playing tonight.

Sweden went neutral in WWII, and then put on extra trains to ferry the Nazis across to the Norwegian border.

Actually it only let the Nazis use its trains after Norway was already occupied, ferrying them to Finland.

Also I'm not neutral, but very clearly a subordinate of Ethiopia, so if anything I'm Norway.

Any room for me to join? It'd be my first PBEM! :)

What a coincidence, this was my first PBEM too, and I am now a long time member of the PBEM community. That should give you an idea about how long the turn rotation time is in this game. :lol:

I guess Nighthawk will put you on the replacement list.

Top Bottom