Have Fun - Cheat Engine

did you select the unit and click on the "go" button near your selection? if you don't hit that green button nothing happens.

Joey

Thanks for the fun mod. Have tried every feature and they all work. Finally, the City/States have a worker so I get their resources in a timely manner. :cool:

And I would really like x civilization to win their war with y.
Must not play God, must not play God....... :mischief:

After the last game update the have fun mod doesn't seem to work anymore, it doesn't even appear at the top of the screen anymore

After the last game update the have fun mod doesn't seem to work anymore, it doesn't even appear at the top of the screen anymore

Actually i started a fresh new game with the Have Fun mod and it is still in working order...with the updated patch... It might be the game your playing with the old patch before the new one.

Joey

Actually i started a fresh new game with the Have Fun mod and it is still in working order...with the updated patch... It might be the game your playing with the old patch before the new one.

Joey

After getting some free time again I just tried a fresh game and still nothing

It is also still working for me. Maybe try deleting your Cache folder?

I love your mod.
I just noticed one thing wrong. When I go to add buildings to my cities, if I have lots of cities the scroll bar will not go all the way down, so I can only add to the first five or six cities.

Other than that it seems to work great!

I love your mod.
I just noticed one thing wrong. When I go to add buildings to my cities, if I have lots of cities the scroll bar will not go all the way down, so I can only add to the first five or six cities.

Other than that it seems to work great!

I had the same problem. Changed my screen resolution to work around this.

Anyone if it is possible to add a new unit to a location of choice rather than always at the capital city?

The only thing that doesn't work is adding units. Everything else works flawlessly except for when I try to add units like a Great Person or anything it doesn't do it. The green check never shows up.

The only thing that doesn't work is adding units. Everything else works flawlessly except for when I try to add units like a Great Person or anything it doesn't do it. The green check never shows up.

after you get the green check you need to click the OK button if you hit the cancel button then it cancels your action...

Though you can also use the IGE funtuction as well with the Have Fun mod and may work for you for that.

Joey

I haven't had problems with it in G&K.

The only thing it does not have on it is the faith. the units, policies, techs, money, and culture still in great shape.

Isn't this the same as IGE? Less customation though. I see that it has a more user friendly interface, nice if you combined IGE like options.

Top Bottom