G-Major LXXIV

Denniz

Where's my breakfast?
Hall of Fame Staff
Retired Moderator
While the general Hall of Fame is an ongoing competition, we like to run time-definite competitions between updates that we call Gauntlets. Standard Hall of Fame rules (*) still apply, but any games meeting the settings will be counted towards the Gauntlet.

(*) Please read the >> HOF rules << BEFORE playing!

Settings:
  • Expansion: Brave New World
  • Victory Condition: Domination (though all victory conditions must be enabled)
  • Difficulty: Emperor
  • Map Size: Standard
  • Map Type: Small Continents
  • Speed: Epic
  • Leader: Indonesia (Gajah Mada)
  • Opponents: Must include China (Wu Zetain), India (Gandhi), Japan (Oda Nobunaga), Korea (Sejong), Mongolia (Genghis Khan), Polynesia (Kamehameha), Siam (Ramkhamhaeng)
  • Version: SV8
  • Date: 17th July to 16th August 2016
The earliest finish date wins, with score as a tiebreaker.

Pretty sure I botched my first attempt at this. Haven't kept up with Science and despite warring well, made peace with Japan before realizing I'd need to go through his remaining territory to meet anyone other than a very unfriendly (at this point) Kamehameha. Haven't played using Honor really, so figuring that out is a bit of challenge.

I think it's best to go with no science and clear the map quickly since it's only emperor difficulty. CB/chariots + triremes should be enough to clear for epic, but if you can rush some galleass it might help with the last capitals.

Just gave this a shot. Hopefully the submission process is as straightforward as it seemed.

Top Bottom