New Official Arriving / leaving / introduction thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, he didn't exactly "leave", he was permabanned after an unbelievably hilarious instance of moderator insubordination (which was quickly deleted).

Moderator Action: Okay, that's enough about Stratego.

Now back to our regularly scheduled thread.

I'll be highly inactive for a while. Schoolwork piling up, social life, and plus I'm playing Civ and RTW more. I just don't have time for this website anymore,, sorry guys. I'll pop in and out sometimes, but do not expect this little piggy to be cranking out 30 posts in 1 day again.

~Farewell~

You'll be back. There's no need to post 30 a day. Until next time - goodbye :)

Grand Canyon --> Vegas --> Colorado Rapids

Also includes: ATVing (CAN'T WAIT), White Water rafting (CAN'T WAIT!), Kevin James stand up ( :D ), exploring Las Vegas and playing DDR and gettin crowds ;), exploring the Canyon and the Hoover Dam. And basically enjoying 9 days away from home.

Sadly.. I'll have no internet connection at all which is great :) So if you go into the chatroom and see Chieftess depressed, you'll know why =)

Only bad thing about this trip is I have to get up at 5 am friday to get an 8:45 flight..

Au revoir!

WildFire said:
Sadly.. I'll have no internet connection at all which is great :) So if you go into the chatroom and see Chieftess depressed, you'll know why =)

I thought Chieftess would be celibrating :hmm:.

WildFire said:
Grand Canyon --> Vegas --> Colorado Rapids

Also includes: ATVing (CAN'T WAIT), White Water rafting (CAN'T WAIT!), Kevin James stand up ( :D ), exploring Las Vegas and playing DDR and gettin crowds ;), exploring the Canyon and the Hoover Dam. And basically enjoying 9 days away from home.

Only bad thing about this trip is I have to get up at 5 am friday to get an 8:45 flight..

Au revoir!

I had to get up at 4 am once... and once leave at 9 pm for a flight at like midnight. :(

Sounds fun, I've been to the grand canyon, spectacular sight. Never seen Hoover's. Enjoy yourself!

So long Curt, in your honor I'll suckerpunch the next religionist I lay eyes on.

CurtSibling said:
Going off to complete the last leg of my degree, and complete coursework that is in critical need of attention.

I will return with some new fun topics to discuss in a few days time!

See you all next week!

:)
Damn you, this wrecks all of my 20k date projections! A week of meticulously drawn charts out the window, I hope you realise. :mad:

I will be in low use of this part of the forums for a while. Work is piling up and being here is a distraction I do not need ATM, plus, it has been effecting my sleep pattern, because I have been staying up way too late for some of the discussion/arguements. I will not be leaving completely from this site, but almost will be invisible in this part of the forums, until work is lighter again. See you until I return.

Many of you probably don't know me, seeing how I have only around 100 posts. But I'll be gone for a while for a pre-honeymoon honeymoon.:D

[sigh] The fiancee got an urgent call from her company, so we had to cancel the trip. :(.[sigh][sigh]

Well, at least it gives me time to post here. [sigh]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom