What MOD grants ethnic diversity?

Hey guys,

I used to ONLY play the game using R.E.D. modpack, but noticed that the presence of more units, made the game lag and crash more often.

Which MOD grants ethnic diversity using the same number of units currently in the game? Also, does the number of soldiers per unit factor in on the game performance (like, if I reduce unit graphics to 1 per unit, will it increase turn speed)?

Pls let me know. I refuse to play as the Zulu as they are now; with their vanilla caucasian/eurocentric units!

Why does anyone even care?

Sure its a bit odd seeing white Zulu soldiers but its not like it harms the gameplay mechanics.

Why does anyone even care?

Sure its a bit odd seeing white Zulu soldiers but its not like it harms the gameplay mechanics.

Ok. Let's play a game like CIV, which strives to represent each CIV accurately, yet for African civs, ALL the units will appear to be caucasian, except for a random black Impi unit.

Gimme a break. :mad:

Ok. Let's play a game like CIV, which strives to represent each CIV accurately, yet for African civs, ALL the units will appear to be caucasian, except for a random black Impi unit.

Gimme a break. :mad:

Agreed. The Civ IV equivalent to this made the game feel much more diverse. I just installed R.e.d modpack for BNW and it looks great.

The people who think aesthetics don't matter are the same people who would complain if CivVI went back to looking like CivIV, or god-forbid CivIII and earlier.

I like R.E.D, but I too have been having crashing issues with it lately. Not quite sure what it is, or whether it is because it is interacting with another mod strangely, so I had to ditch it for the time being. :(

Yes, RED causes the game to crash. I stopped using it and have played a vanilla game of BNW. No crashes. But I need variety dammit!

It's ok, the Zulu are just using Swiss mercenaries :goodjob:

Kinda off topic, but I don't know why Zurich is a Mercantile, not a Militaristic City-State.

Top Bottom