Music Still bugged?

Please be more specific about the bug of which you speak. :)

I believe that the bug is that faction music is all the same and all that plays is the alien music for alien crossfire.

Are you experiencing this behavior? If so, make sure that you have applied the most recent official patches. Within a game, press Ctrl-F4 to show the version number. It should be v5.0 for SMAC and v2.0 for SMAX. If your games aren't fully patched, please post the version numbers. What is the source of your games? Did you get it from GOG, or somewhere else?

Ah well then I guess the exe crack for my install is based on the original exe.
It says 1.0 1999. Have to use it in order to play on widows 10. Oh well it really doesn't matter to much since I use a custom faction all the time. I figured out how to select the music set that I want to play. :mischief:

Ah well then I guess the exe crack for my install is based on the original exe.
It says 1.0 1999. Have to use it in order to play on widows 10. Oh well it really doesn't matter to much since I use a custom faction all the time. I figured out how to select the music set that I want to play. :mischief:

What i did to play on Win 10 was install the GOG version (i.e. no Safedisc BS), patch it to most recent, and the put Yitzi's unofficial 3.4b patch and it works perfect now.

Top Bottom