Deleatur's 1st Pitboss

Sorry guys last night the computer rebooted due to automatic windows update (better go shut that off.) Anyway I crashed early since I hadn't gotton any sleep in two days and missed it. I believe all we lost was Basmans automatic move and about eight hours on the clock :sad:
Anyway I had the save and have gotton it running again.

Sorry

Basmans must have logged in because not only did he end last turn he also got in his move for this turn. 19 hours left.

I won't be able to play for the next week-end (saturday to monday) so I will manage to quit the game on friday in order for the AI to replace me. Then I will relog on monday evening...

15 hours 52 minutes remain.

I also don't think anyone needs to drop to AI unless they really feel like it. This is a marathon not a sprint.

And 6 players still left to move. It is a maraton run by turtles.

And the game is full.

I will be going out of town tomorow for the weekend. My weekend is Sunday through Wednesday just to clarify. I will try to play while I am away, if not I will set up my turns.

Have a good Easter everyone. :dance:

18 hours 50 minutes

restarted at 18 hours 50 minutes.

When I went to bed at 8:30 PM everything was hunky dore and when I got up the system had rebooted.
I restarted from my most recent save which was at the 18 hour 50 minute point. The autosave was from the turn end. I am sorry for the loss of tech and in the future. I have solved the reboot problem.

So again sorry all.

Top Bottom