FailedReality's Pitboss (1st - Vanilla)

I'm going to be going away until the end of this week, FR, could you kick me to the AI when you get a chance? If I can I'll do it myself, but I'm not sure I'll get the chance to before I go (if the game says I'm AI-controlled already then I already did it).

civstats uploader crashed out, back online...

edit: civstats is running super slow..
I show just under 9 hours left in the current turn (3240)
Up: Mauer
IanDC
ForesterSOF
Gozer
Mark1977

I'm going to be going away until the end of this week, FR, could you kick me to the AI when you get a chance? If I can I'll do it myself, but I'm not sure I'll get the chance to before I go (if the game says I'm AI-controlled already then I already did it).

Done.. You have been kicked.. lol :goodjob:

Just walked in from work and machine rebooted itself due to yet another power issue.. The price we pay you would think it wouldnt have any effect, oh wait I guess it could be the heat.. Oh well...
So
Here is what I did.. The recovery file was MD @ 421p and the game\turn save was 423p so i loaded that one.. Turn 3160..
So clocks running 17:55 left (17 hours)

Any issues let me know..
~fr

I dont have my laptop with me at work so I cannot test right now, but I havent done anything to the server and it hasnt been rebooted in days..

Weird part if someone knows, is that in front of everyone's name is *MOD*
Never seen that before..
I'm going to save and restart the turn...
Also looks like MS has some patches so I will do all of that so server is down for a bit..

edit: After I hit save the *MOD* went away. hmm still waiting for the patches to complete

Starting game back up.. Can someone test it for me please? If not it wont be until 10pm CDT tonight before I can...

Game UP - 10 hours left in turn 2800

~fr

There is a problem. I was able to play the first turn of my go, since I was the last one to play, I was expecting to go straight onto playing the second turn, but the game froze and now whenever I try and reconnect to the game, I just get the connected to the host without going the leader screen.

It finally ticked over, but it took about half an hour to do so. Weird.

Yeah thats weird...
I just logged in with no issues.. Maybe the server was sick and throwing up and it was feeling better in 30min, lol sorry i dont know whats up...

Top Bottom