* 9 players.
* Map: Random.
* Map Size: Large
* Climate: Random.
* Sea Level: Random.
* Speed: Normal.
* 21 Hour turn timer.
* hamachi
* Each Player gets 2 Leaders from the same civ. For example I am taking Stalin and Peter from the Russian Civ.
* This game will last months. If you don't have the patience to stick with the game until it ends then this is not the game for you. I am also asking that you stick with the game till your bitter end. No turning civ over to AI.
* The simultaneous nature of the server means the game isn't truly turn based. It is possible to take back to back turns and gain an unfair advantage over another player. Rather than come up with a long list of rules all players will be expected to avoid these type of situations to the best of their ability and we'll deal with problems as they arise. All issues are expected to be raised in a timely manner (no more than 1 turn after it happened) and will be resolved by the host.
* My Philosophy is to create interesting (not absolutely equal ) situations, where creative strategies are implemented.
* Signup: Leave Civ and leaders.

bbfrancis: Russian - Stalin and Peter the Great.
slaze: American - Linc and FDR.
Oyzar: English - Church and Lizzy.
Hoplosternum: Persian - Cyrun and Darius.
Dandridge: Indian: Asoka and Gandhi.
bjarkekr: Egyptian - Hatshepsut and Ramesses.
Open: Roman - The Ceasars.
Open: Chinese - Quin and Mayo.
amh52: Greek - Alex and Pericles.

Interesting setup here. There are alot of different things you can do with different civ's... Gah i can't decide which to go. Churchill and Elizabeth of the English is what i'll go with for now..

Also won't large map size be extreemly crowded with 18 civs on it?

I tried starting up a game with these settings and having 4-5 titles between enemy capitals was quite frequent. Alot of civs are likely to go out quite early.. With 18 actual civs it feels like huge would be alot better...

Really it depends on which map we get and the sea level.
Right before the start I will very quickly test out the size and possibly make an adjustment. ;)

Classical hero wont be playing. So that leaves 1 spot left ( obviously the Romans is still available).

I'll take the romans then. I think the game can be fine with 8 players as well...that is 16 civs in a large map...not few.

Also can you please clarify the rest of the settings.

Barbs, difficulty level, do the civ start as a team?, tech trading & huts

Your Leaders will start as a team.
Barbs on.
Difficulty noble.
Tech trading on.
Huts on.

I think its a setting to let teams start near each other or randomly, which one is it?? Think next to each other is best :)

The default is to start together.

2 things.
1. We still have 1 spot to fill.
2. Waiting to get a wireless network adapter in the mail.

Top Bottom