Most Common Natural Wonder

I think the worst natural wonder by far is the Grand Mesa...unless I'm missing something.
I am not even sure why it is in the game. I had never heard of it, prior to Civ V. And doing a Google search shows its appearance to be unimpressive. Certainly there are other natural wonders of the world which are more awe-inspiring, and are more of a travel destination.

Mount Kailash. Mount Kailash is always in my games. Probably quite a lot of confirmation bias going on here but I reckon its in every game I play.

2 excellent wonders Seanflokstra7. Especially if you are Spain and you take One with Nature as your pantheon!

Mesa and Barringer for me. Mesa is more like "Meh"sa, but hey, it's an unimproved Germ hill that doubles as a mountain tile for an observatory.

If the NW's position is good, I will pretty much go for it. Near river, hills, a lux or even two.

And we all know the initial thought when you find a natural wonder early on. It's "Dang, why didn't I choose Spain?"

But it does grind my gears when Krakatoa appears, because 8.7563 times out of 10, it's useless. The yield isn't anything to write home about either. A measly 5 science. Yet another case of there needing to be either a lot of fish, atolls or possibly a lux around it to be worth settling near.

Top Bottom