Project SYNTHESIS

I seriously wanna strangle the Victory Screen right now.

Would anyone object if I removed the religious victory? It's causing some problems.

I seriously wanna strangle the Victory Screen right now.

Would anyone object if I removed the religious victory? It's causing some problems.
It is your mod. It would be a good idea to get the mod stable and then slowly add and fix the more problematic parts

Since u have more time to release the first version:

1. You should change the spawn area for the Chinese (Louyang) and Indians (Pataliputra).
2. Would you have time to change Anitochia?

Since u have more time to release the first version:

1. You should change the spawn area for the Chinese (Louyang) and Indians (Pataliputra).
2. Would you have time to change Anitochia?

Concerning one, in which map?

Fixed Religious Victory problem.

Excellent! Only a few map fixes away from a release!

Not sure about number 2

It'll definitely be one of the first changes in the SVN after the release of Version .1

Guys, feedback please? On the new components. Especially of the negative type, because that's where I need to improve.

Also, I've decided the 3000 BC map will not contain the new resources in the first release. Way too time-intensive.

I especially need feedback on the decaying resources so I can tweak the values.

Guys, feedback please? On the new components. Especially of the negative type, because that's where I need to improve.

Also, I've decided the 3000 BC map will not contain the new resources in the first release. Way too time-intensive.

I especially need feedback on the decaying resources so I can tweak the values.

Does the 600 AD Map have the new resources?

Do the resources spawn at certain dates?

There are preplaced new resources only in 600 AD.

The resource spawns are in both. (along withs oem terrain spawns, like flood plains around the Indus, etc.)

So for example you have tea and spices on Ceylon?
Potatoes starting in the Andes and working their way throughout Europe from the 16th century?

Can u specify the changes?

And some of those resources like tobacco,tea and coffee are only significant after colonial age and I believe tobacco is from America and coffee from Africa so u wud hav to spread them like the spread of new world resources

So some of these resources will have to be discovered with a certain tech and others will have to spread like potatoes from Peru after Columbian exchange

Yes, tobacco is from North America and Coffee is from Ethiopia

Then there wud need to be whole new spread mechanic for resources

Take for example coffee it wud first appear in YemAn and Ethiopia and then spread to middle east then east Africa then India and then finally to south america,west Africa and south east Asia after 1700s

I propose that we have resources spawning at appropriate times at places so we don't have them spawning in batches, but in ones and twos

To support my proposal I am willing to do extensive research on resource cultivation and when mining deposits were found

I propose that we have resources spawning at appropriate times at places so we don't have them spawning in batches, but in ones and twos

To support my proposal I am willing to do extensive research on resource cultivation and when mining deposits were found

I think ur idea is similar to mine but how does urs work (hypothetical situation)?

Top Bottom