[Reference] Colour Schemes of Released Modded Civs

Something new upcoming:

My latest mods.

Furthermore, neither Great Moravia nor Czechoslovakia will be getting released any time soon; the thread states this is for released civs only, so they shouldn't be getting put on unless release is imminent.
The album contains things like RawSasquatch's Yucatan or CL's Malaysia. I was following a precedent.

Yeah, but that's just TP abusing his power :p

And me inadvertently attempting to shatter the ongoing "Longest Civ Delay" world record.

And me inadvertently attempting to shatter the ongoing "Longest Civ Delay" world record.

Good luck beating Greece.

I don't have an issue with including unreleased civs, provided they're in progress or the colours are locked in or something. Just needs to be made clear either all unreleased civs or no unreleased civs, instead of somewhere in the middle

I'd have to say more on the verge of release (to your best knowledge) - if you're working on it, and just about everything's ready but there's some really annoying bug, then it's justified enough to post it.

I'd agree with this (says the guy who hasn't released a civ yet).

Dumping a bunch of stuff I've made icons for.

Great Moravia's icon is by Jan

Hype. Hype, hype hype and hype. Also, there's hype. And loads of it.
And oh, doesn't the wends icon similar to the Frankish icon?

Is the leader of Sweden the correct leader or is it a mistake and the leader is Karl XII?

Top Bottom