Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

Is Akkad likely to be the next civ that you release then, or will something like Turkey or the Yuan come first?

Especially excited for Turkey as we haven't really heard much about it for a while.

What needs to be done with Turkey, Aino and Yuan - do you guys need any help?

Sorry for the late response.

Turkey requires art, mostly. However the bigger problem is Viregel's modbuddy not functioning correctly.

Ainu are fine, Regalman is making the art. Lua is done thanks to Bane. So pretty much just pedias and the XML are needed, but those are the least problem. I suppose we will need to put new textures on the model I chose, which I believe is the archer in Danrell's Mongolia pack. Probably some traditional Ainu clothes. So yeah, these guys just have minor details left. We will probably release them without E&D.

Yuan just needs art, but that is being handled right now.

Thanks for the offer.

I respectfully disagree, but that's just my opinion. Anyhow, looking forward to the release.

Same here(it might cause the more civs syndrome).

Unlike More Civs LITE is made out of two people, and neither of us knows lua. So I am not willing to bother people with difficult lua requests even though they have very busy schedules as it is.
If there is an opportunity to get decision and event support I will gladly use it, but as of right now it is not something I consider mandatory.

If I had the knowledge to add them myself I would do it this very moment.

Unlike More Civs LITE is made out of two people, and neither of us knows lua. So I am not willing to bother people with difficult lua requests even though they have very busy schedules as it is.
If there is an opportunity to get decision and event support I will gladly use it, but as of right now it is not something I consider mandatory.

If I had the knowledge to add them myself I would do it this very moment.

Hey, I wanted to help making them but no one gave me the full E&D plans for Akkad :shifty:

Unlike More Civs LITE is made out of two people
Pouakai + Sukritact? :p

That's the more civs syndrome(when you make civs that have more less support then other mods you make).
I'm waiting for the release.
(Though I am usually in favour of releasing civs ASAP)

Top Bottom