More Civilisations

Holy crap, that's a lot of updates.

Sure, compatibility updates, but that doesn't make it any less impressive.

But the golden age thing!
(BTW, Ashanti bug: navsal units purchased with GSP can't move. As in, they have no movement at all)

Can you please update next the Hawaii split next(it doesn't need that much does it)?

But the golden age thing!
(BTW, Ashanti bug: navsal units purchased with GSP can't move. As in, they have no movement at all)

Huh, I bought a couple Frigates with GSP when I played them and had no problem :confused:

Oh, this is great, I really wanted to see how the hell you dealt with the "with barely have any idea about Nazca culture" thing when coming up with E&D support...

Huh, I bought a couple Frigates with GSP when I played them and had no problem :confused:

Its probably an ExCE bug- triremes had no movement at all.

Yes! Thank you so much your excellency, PP(President Pookie).
(A day after I started my game again :cry:)

Small thing: in the YNAEMP selection screen, Hawaii has appears has a TXT_KEY error.

Small thing: in the YNAEMP selection screen, Hawaii has appears has a TXT_KEY error.

Hi, welcome to the forums.

Please follow this link to learn how to enable logging. Providing a copy of your Database and/or Lua logs will help mod authors diagnose problems that you bring up. ~90% of the time[1], if you encounter a TXT_KEY-related error, it is a mod conflict. In this event, the mod author would also need to know what mods you are using.

Thanks.

1. Research conducted by the Institute of Psychology and Natanisms, St. Petersburg, The Empire of JFD (and Janboruta).

All? All mods? Well, JFDs mods(all of them)(+E&D and CP), Tomatekh's harappa, sumer, TarcisioCM's Song, Iberians, ilkhanate, legui's Philistines, MC's civlizations(various), Rawsasqutches kyrat and CSA, and I believe that's it.
JFD, you saved me a lot of time. :D

Top Bottom