Colonialist Legacies: Histories of the New World | Colonial + Pre-Colonial civs

It seems like we forgot to update the Zapotec with TSL properties, Mexico on the other hand, requires a patch which can be found in the Ynaemp OP.

Philippines has had YNAEMP support since launch. I just ran a game and it worked.

Hey TPangolin,

I've been playing a few games as mexico lately. One thing I have noticed that the tooltip states for the Hacienda that it should provide +2 culture and +1 gold, yet when the tile was completed it only provides the +2 culture.

I'm not sure if this has been brought up prior or is expected behaviour, just something I noticed

That tooltip seems to be an artifact and is in fact wrong. You'll find the exact effects of the Hacienda in this graphic here:

Heh, it can be argued that our flaws give our Mods more of a human element.

Philippines has had YNAEMP support since launch. I just ran a game and it worked.
Well then I guess I have something that is conflicting with the Philippine mod. I only used 12 of the civilization mods created by you, the Yet (not) Another Map Pack mod, and the patch.

I even tried just with the Philippine mod, the patch, and the Yet (not) Another Map Pack mod.

P.S. Thanks for taking the time to help me with my issue.

Beothuk
Beothuk DOM
(same thing about flag icons and the civ icon)

I can write you a Beothuk DoM if you still need it. Also, if I ever figure out how to create a proper transparent image, I can hook you up with a Beothuk civ icon as well.

Gotta say, I'm hyped to see where you're going with this civ! It'll be pretty great to finally see the Beothuk represented in a Civ game, and the scattered hints you've given us sound like they'll make for a really fun civ. :D

I can write you a Beothuk DoM if you still need it. Also, if I ever figure out how to create a proper transparent image, I can hook you up with a Beothuk civ icon as well.

Gotta say, I'm hyped to see where you're going with this civ! It'll be pretty great to finally see the Beothuk represented in a Civ game, and the scattered hints you've given us sound like they'll make for a really fun civ. :D

I hate to sound overly grumpy, but it you refer to my post of the arts that I need, I have a Beothuk icon and the DOM that I need is the art, not the text (I typically do my own text.)

If you're responding to that earlier post, PLEASE read those carefully, as I don't want a bunch of people working on the same things or out of sync.

If you aren't responding to that earlier post and you just want to be helpful, please talk to TPang or myself on Steam and we'll see if we can't hook you into the process somewhere -- we have half a dozen civs in current production and another two dozen that could use some help.

Oh man, this weekend will be terribly fun :)

What makes you say that?

Im your golden boy :D
so any other releases other then pridelands?

What is this, the age of Entitlement? No wait, one of our pollies said that was over.

Carry on...

Hello TPangolin,
I'm new to the civ 5 community after a friend introduced me to the franchise after a few months of Europa universalis 4, your mods are quite wonderful and I have been wondering other than The Pridelands what will you be releasing, maybe the Pequot or perhaps the British Raj

Currently the plan is for the Pridelands, followed by the Anishinaabe, Wabanaki, Beothuk, Cuba, then Greenland with a few updates peppered throughout.

Hello TPangolin,
I'm new to the civ 5 community after a friend introduced me to the franchise after a few months of Europa universalis 4, your mods are quite wonderful and I have been wondering other than The Pridelands what will you be releasing, maybe the Pequot or perhaps the British Raj

Me and my partner in crime OrderofOlav have been planning to do/thinking about doing the British Raj and/or East India Company and/or other British Indian civs, actually. It is highly unlikely CL will do it, anyway, as they focus on the locals, not the colonisers.

Top Bottom