Greater Europe - People of the Old World

Is that Poland? Caisimir I maybe?

I'm sorry to hear that but i'm idiot when it comes to modding, could you please brake it down to me.

Viregel's hands were cut off as punishment for apostasy (converted to the One True Code) by the evil President Pouakai, so there'll be no thanksgiving anytime soon.

Hey Viregel, are you still planning on doing Muhammad Ali's Egypt? I'm planning on doing Napoleonic Era civs and it would be nice to include him. I can do some of the code if it's not too complicated.

I am indeed, though it may be a while before I get to him. Regalman, feel free to spoil the map though :p Anyway, help would be appreciated - if I was able to get leader art, I'd move Egypt up a lot on the civ list. Help with code is always great too :D

I am indeed, though it may be a while before I get to him. Regalman, feel free to spoil the map though :p Anyway, help would be appreciated - if I was able to get leader art, I'd move Egypt up a lot on the civ list. Help with code is always great too :D

I have no artistic skill unfortunately. If you have any design ideas already feel free to PM and I'll see if I can do it.

Well, working modbuddy or not, at least I can confirm Viregel's working on Kingdom of [REDACTED] led by King [REDACTED] II. [emoji14]

Well, working modbuddy or not, at least I can confirm Viregel's working on Kingdom of Italy led by King Victor Emmanuel II. [emoji14]

FTFY, genius.
(You're either a genius or I'm stupid :p)

Top Bottom