TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Wait, those are UBs? I thought they were part of the Decisions mod or something. Damn right you are in that they are weird.

Wait, those are UBs? I thought they were part of the Decisions mod or something. Damn right you are in that they are weird.
yeah, but I started making them before sukritact announced the decisions mod so I think I can get away with it :crazyeye:

I could also rename Appoint Antipope to something like Antipapal Holy See and grant fief to something like Rathaus, changing the icon from both, but I really dont see the problem.

That is a seriously crazy civ, awesome - but insane. Love it to bits.

Just out of curiosity, why not make the Antipope a Unit and Feifdom a building?

That is a seriously crazy civ, awesome - but insane. Love it to bits.

Just out of curiosity, why not make the Antipope a Unit and Feifdom a building?
Thanks, nice to see someone is linking it :D

The antipope was an unit at first, but since there wasn't anything special about him being able to move around on the map I turned it into a building.

Can you explain the part with disbanding Missionaries a bit more?

Do I just put one in a puppeted city and delete him?
I did just that and it didn't seem to work, and how many tiles will it claim, if it worked for me?

yes, send him to a puppet city and disband him, should claim 4 tiles. Dont know why it didnt work, I've tested this many times :/

hm but it wont work if your city has already expanded it's borders to the fullest, as i've used "city:GetNextBuyablePlot()" to give the plot.

I kept an eye on the faith output, nothing really changed. I can test it with IGE though, could have been a mistake on my part. Is it OK if I used the missionary to spread faith once though?
Should be okay. Seems like a major lua breakdown is going on for you though :p. Did the grant fief work? (Did it make your city become a puppet?)

Should be okay. Seems like a major lua breakdown is going on for you though :p. Did the grant fief work? (Did it make your city become a puppet?)

Indeed, that worked. The only other, noticable, issue was when I use the antipope my faith would sometimes drop below 0 for a while, then it completes itself and starts back at 0.

Hmm, the HRE's colors are a bit similar to Flanders' - maybe try making the gray use .694 so it's lighter? Yellow on white might be a bit of an unreadable eyesore, but yellow on a lighter gray should be fine, or the inverse, nothing really uses a color scheme like that.

Hmm, the HRE's colors are a bit similar to Flanders' - maybe try making the gray use .694 so it's lighter? Yellow on white might be a bit of an unreadable eyesore, but yellow on a lighter gray should be fine, or the inverse, nothing really uses a color scheme like that.

Drop this on the mod folder for lighter colors

Attachments

• HRE colors.rar
    229.1 KB · Views: 277
Wow, some of the comments on the Workshop page for the HRE! Ridiculous :lol:

I can't wait to (re-)release my own :p

Frederick Barbarossa's Holy Roman Empire certainly was Holy and Roman and an Empire. Charles is stretching it, though (last Holy Roman Emperor, in the conceptual and legal sense of the title).

Ah, come on! Anyone who has ever played the Age of Empires II campaign should know this stuff... ah, how times have changed.

So what are your plans for the future? looks like the HRE put on the spotlight for being extremely unique and fun so I am super excited to see what you come up with next.

Top Bottom