Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

Regarding future Khmer: well me and senshidenshi didn't even begin anything with it yet :D

I am already willing to do the entire text.

Amazing! I fixed up that leaderscreen a bit for you too:

Amazing! I fixed up that leaderscreen a bit for you too:

thanks, I will use it!

What's this exactly? Civs you are working on? I don't get it. :blush:

Yeah, these are civs I'm working on, along with others ofcourse

guess who these are:
Spoiler :

left icon by Leugi, right icon by COF, unit model by wolfdog

So who all are you guys doing.
The Moors, the Caliphate of Cordoba, and?... Any secret ones?

Is anyone still working on this?

And is that new icon from/for Light in the East, Regal?

Here are the plans for the Safavids:
Unique Ability: (Storm of Ardabil) Get a free great person when you capture an enemy capital. The cost of upgrading units is reduced by 10% for every declaration if friendship(up to 70%).

Unique unit: Qizilbash, replacement for lancer. Gives +1 Faith and +1 Gold for each turn spent in enemy territory. Receives extra gold from pillaging tiles.

Unique Building: Karkhane, workshop replacement. Gives a free luxury resource: carpets.

That's a pretty cool design. It sounds like the civ will be good at everything, with a unique resource and faith, gold, science, and war all being encouraged.

That's a pretty cool design. It sounds like the civ will be good at everything, with a unique resource and faith, gold, science, and war all being encouraged.

Slight change to the UA: (Storm of Ardabil) During War, Growth is halved, but production is increased by 35%.
That is the first part of the UA btw. I need the second one. The focus is intended to be military and culture. Any suggestions would be useful.

As for the mystery Chinese civ on the main map:

UU: Toushiji. Trebuchet replacement, does not need to set up prior to firing. Also inflicts damage to units adjacent to the targeted tile

UU: Fire Ship. Trireme replacement, cheaper. Becomes obsolete at Steam Power. Takes down any wooden ship along with itself (Trireme-Frigate and Privateers). Obsolete against Ironclads and so forth.

Also the Safavid map:

Yay for good ideas.

Slight change to the UA: (Storm of Ardabil) During War, Growth is halved, but production is increased by 35%.
That is the first part of the UA btw. I need the second one. The focus is intended to be military and culture. Any suggestions would be useful.

Maybe each Great General generated gives a boost of Culture, or one free great artist/musician/writer. Anyway, booth civs looks really nice!

Top Bottom