JFD and Janboruta's Civilisations

Meanwhile, congratulations for your mod ...... I have a problem.
I installed the mod .... decompressing the file into your mod folder ..... I play with G & K expansion and BNW ... I have to follow instructions for compatibility? even if I play with BNW?
sorry but I've tried several times and I do not work ... the game crashes on load .... may depend on the map I choose? thanks in advance for the help .... I would like to play a game with all of your civilization mod ...

You should not need to do anything if you have BNW. None should be causing crashes by themselves (or together), so I expect a conflict with another mod. What other mods are you using? If you are just using all of the civ mods, try un-selecting them one-by-one.

thank you for remarries ... I tried to delete the game and reinstall it.
I zipped the files inside the mod folder and I copied and pasted the file x for censored content of the folder art (BNW game with the folder GNK not touch)
result: I start the game and I select the mod ... appears to be the character and civilization and also the symbols censored, then I start the game with a small map (not to burden the load) and the game starts but is locked , does not make me move units .... then I try to restart the game but this time it crashes upon loading.
it's possible depends on my pc? perhaps the service pack 2 of windows?

I do not know how to do!!

if I could get it started can you tell me if I have to edit xml files of music?

thank you for everything .......

If you DL'd the mod on Steam, it should have done all the work for you, and then none of this should have happened at all... AFAIK such bugs probably doesn't have anything to do wth the mod you're playing

so you're saying that if I download the file from steam in the mod folder does not have to do anything? for example the other mod "hitler - fuhrer of the third reich" works regularly .... very strange ..... out of curiosity ... what is the difference with your mod? has different content?

Well, in theory, everything you would need to do is simply to DL the mod on steam, start the game, select the mods section, select the mod you'd like to play, and the game should do the rest of the configuration by itself... Your problems doesn't really sound mod-related at all, probably something else messing up your game if you ask me

I begin to think the same thing .... yesterday I downloaded the files germany, england and italy ... all ok .. characters, civilization, symbols and units ... but crashes when loading .....
when I have a minute I'll try to format the PC and install Windows 7 with directx 11 .... believe is more compatible? or at least more stable?
I will keep you informed also for other users .....

I have a question ..... when I download the file "empire of germany" I have a file. civ5mod, but the computer does not recognize it. instead the file "hitler - fuhrer of the third reich" (which works regularly) is a file .rar.
the question is: I do to unzip the file civ.5mod like a file .rar?
because if I try to leave it as a file civ5.mod does not recognize anything ..... just to be sure I did the right procedure. thanks

small update ...... I noticed that to create a mod you must install the prg "visual studio" .... I thought then try installing a trial version of visual studio 2010 ..... result: I however zipping the mods in the mod folder .... but now appear regularly in the game .....
Unfortunately, at the time of loading I get an error "debugger - just in time" .... I tried to check the boxes in the options menu ... in fact does not give me more error .... but the game fails to load the game ..... question: you have to have visual studio to start a mod?
or do I have an updated version of visual studio?
sorry for the constant questions but I will not surrender until it does not work .....:wallbash:

I believe you do need visual studio 2010 for the SDK to work.

The civ5mod file is a compression of the mod folder, but the game will automatically extract it when you go into the Mods menu, so long as it is in the Mods folder.

I'm not sure I understand the problems you're having. If you're enabling every one of my civ mods, then they should work just fine together.

I do not know what to say ..... but if "visual studio" does not affect the mod then the only solution is to reset my PC with a new OS ... then I will tell .....

It should work fine with both Win8, 7 and Vista

Could you please reupload your rapidshare uploads ?

All of them have:
"Error

File not found"

:(

I just tried out the Germans, Italians, and British, they all look good, but I'm not getting the icon for the Italian replacement for the ironclad, neither does it seem that I can access the Civilopedia screen. I didn't do anything to the mod folder, is anyone else getting this?

Okay, that explains it, I'm using Gods and Kings

Top Bottom