Civilization V Funny screenshots

Oh, really? Which mods are you using?
On top of a number of common mods, I use a personal mod that makes widespread game tweaks to everything from units, buildings, technologies, policies and resources to terrains and improvements.

Sacred Sites Sllyness

Attachments

• sillyAI.jpg
    sillyAI.jpg
    210.9 KB · Views: 1,029
That's cool religion work there for places with food. Its good for them because of the happiness.

I don't think the French AI understands how to play this game

Spoiler :

It's not clear what threat is being defended against by the Maginot Line west of Paris -- since they are on a small continent with no neighbors in that direction.

Spoiler :

I don't think this partticular defensive line will hold. Then again, it may simply be workers demonstrating for better pay, a shorter work week, and more baguettes.

Spoiler :

Invisibility - because Winged Hussars totally needed an upgrade

Spoiler :

The Macchu Pichu of Gibraltar - in a forest

That's a lot of cities you were able to get up early. Researching theology with 8 cities seems cool.

Maybe you ran out of horses, it says you only have one left? :lol:

:lol:

That's a lot of cities you were able to get up early. Researching theology with 8 cities seems cool.

Oh, half of those cities are conquests; Berlin in the northwest, Tenochtitlan in the northeast and Athens plus another Greek city in the southeast. Also, if you check my turn count, I'm almost at turn 200 (standard speed), way late for Theology, but on Prince you can get away with ignoring the upper half of the tech tree for a long time.
Still, I should at least have timed it so I had Astronomy at this point so I could go look for my next target without further delay.

By the way, this wasn't vanilla France but LastSword's God of War version of Napoleon, so a civ geared toward DomV.

No wonder, it almost looked like you went liberty and expanded quick all over the map.

Top Bottom