New Zealand

onmy6

Prince
Fairly basic civ mod of New Zealand
(Thought I'd do something light as a change from my main mod I'm building)

UU = 1/ Maori warrior taken from the polie civ, more appropriate for a New Zealand civ I think(replaces Warrior)
= 2/ NZ WW2 Infantry (replaces infantry)

UB = 1/ "Sheep Farm" i.e.: Requires Sheep improved with a Pasture, provides +1 Production, +2 Food and +2 gold does not replace any building but no other civ can build it

= 2/ "Dairy Farm Co-Op" i.e.: Requires Cattle improved with a Pasture, provides +2 Production, +3 Food and +3 gold +1 Happiness again does not replace any building but no other civ can build it

UA = "Every Bodies Friend" i.e.: Plantations yield an additional +1 Food and +1 Production. Your units can freely enter City-State territory without incurring trespassing penalties. This treats your units as friendly to all City-States, your units can always heal inside CS

Leader screen is Pedro with Latin voice over removed (Special thanks to Gedemon for his help and generosity)

Music "Two Steps From Hell" with permission

Initializing Load Screens borrowed from JFD NZ mod and altered to suit
(I Don't have the ability to build graphics like these hence as above)

DL version 1 = http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=24295

DL version 2 = http://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/newzealand-v-2.24366

Just noticed on the download file, the folder name doesn't match the .modinfo file
if anyone is having trouble with the mod not appearing in the mod manager in civ5
copy the name of the "modinfo" file and overwrite the folder name with it
ie: NewZealand (v 1).modinfo bold part only and overwrite/copyover the folder name of mod ie: newzealand__v_1

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused

Screens Below

Spoiler :
Civ5Screen0021.jpg

Civ5Screen0020.jpg

Civ5Screen0022.jpg

Civ5Screen0030.jpg

Civ5Screen0039.jpg

Civ5Screen0032.jpg

Civ5Screen0043.jpg

Civ5Screen0044.jpg

Civ5Screen0046.jpg

Last edited:
Hi shader301202

As I stated in the top post
Initializing Load Screens borrowed from JFD NZ mod and altered to suit
(I Don't have the ability to build graphics like these hence as above)

or in relation to your comment Initializing Load Screen Map borrowed from JFD NZ mod and altered to suit

Top Bottom