Vicevirtuoso's Civilizations

Would it conflict if the same was added in another mod?

You could actually copy the contents of COHTraitTableUpdate.sql into your mod (make sure you keep it in a separate file!) to add the same fields into the Traits table, then use the code in the "for" loop in COHModMain.lua to see an example of how to access the Traits table from Lua.

You could actually copy the contents of COHTraitTableUpdate.sql into your mod (make sure you keep it in a separate file!) to add the same fields into the Traits table, then use the code in the "for" loop in COHModMain.lua to see an example of how to access the Traits table from Lua.

I did it before but it was getting the error or just no effect at all >.<

I tried to change to be a non trait thing but the effect is still not working ._.

I just post here to say i love your mods, what i'm looking with new civs is a new way to play the game, and yours do that just perfectly (specially the broken lords and some neptunian).

I'll retry some WFTW in the future, but i remember having some bugs with one or two (i'll come back to that later ^^)

I just post here to say i love your mods, what i'm looking with new civs is a new way to play the game, and yours do that just perfectly (specially the broken lords and some neptunian).

This is indeed a goal for many of my Civs: "Make the player play the game differently than he or she normally would." So far I think the Broken Lords, Neptune, and Naked Snake do that job better than anyone else, and as such they are some of the Civs I'm most proud of.

I'll retry some WFTW in the future, but i remember having some bugs with one or two (i'll come back to that later ^^)

I promise I will be returning to that mod once my Neptunia civpack is done.

Hey, your mods got an article on siliconera. Congrats

Look at me being all internet famous. Gotta love all the "WHERE'S NOIRE" in the comments, though. Why are people so upset about the (temporary) absence of worst Nep? It's not like she doesn't already have representation on the Workshop.

Oh well, I am actually hoping to have Noire done shortly. Wonder if they'll update the article?

I can't seem to pick her if Cultural Diversity is on.

Also, i'm not sure that i get the reduction in cultural cost.

Otherwise everything seems to work (but i've barely started my game).

No issues here. Make sure you have the latest version of Core Files (v6) downloaded too.

SP cost modifiers are a little weird. I think they only take effect after adopting your next social policy, but I might need to test this more.

Hi there, a big fan your mods. I've played as Uni twice and in both of those times i didn't get my free Spy from building a DRM Tower in every city I built so far. I have the latest Core Files.

Hi there, a big fan your mods. I've played as Uni twice and in both of those times i didn't get my free Spy from building a DRM Tower in every city I built so far. I have the latest Core Files.

Update posted fixing this.

I was just looking through Uni's XML files, and it seems that TXT_KEY_UD_VS_NEPGEAR_UNI_DENOUNCE_1 is identical to TXT_KEY_UD_VS_NOIRE_UNI_DENOUNCE_1 (it mentions multiple Lastations and such) and that TXT_KEY_UD_VS_NOIRE_VERT_GREETING_POLITE_2 is identical to TXT_KEY_UD_VS_UNI_VERT_GREETING_POLITE_2 (I don't remember Uni being into cosplay?). Dunno if this is intended or not.

Oh right, someone told me about that issue with Uni and I forgot to fix it in the last update. Whoops!

All of my dialog is generally built from a template, which is usually just the dialog file of the last Civ I made with a Ctrl-H on the leader's name. So there are probably more than a few unintended duplicate lines. If I can remember next time, I'll fix them.

Otherwise everything seems to work (but i've barely started my game).

Ok so i tried again, and this time it works well with CD...except that if i move my settler for 1 turn or more, i dont get the 5% shares bonus (which is a bit weak i think, considering some civs starts with a worker or a free SP, but thats not the point). The SP cost reduction works fine.

I'm gonna try with/without others mods to see if there's a conflict.

EDIT: Also, i'm currently playing a game with one AI as Nep, and she's doing fine for now, very good expansion, strong science, strong religious presence. But she keeps going HDD on/off almost every 5 turns.

Ok so i tried again, and this time it works well with CD...except that if i move my settler for 1 turn or more, i dont get the 5% shares bonus (which is a bit weak i think, considering some civs starts with a worker or a free SP, but thats not the point). The SP cost reduction works fine.

I'm gonna try with/without others mods to see if there's a conflict.

5% shares to start the game with is quite a bit considering that it's entirely possible for you to not even be breaking 0.10%/turn within the first 75 turns of the game. Felt like a better idea than just giving them a building or something.

EDIT: Also, i'm currently playing a game with one AI as Nep, and she's doing fine for now, very good expansion, strong science, strong religious presence. But she keeps going HDD on/off almost every 5 turns.

That's good to hear. Her competitiveness as an AI is something I've always been a little concerned about.

Ran into an issue, pressing the Go HDD button doesn't work (It seems to work fine for the AI as Vert just changed into Green Heart). Tried as Noire, Uni, Nepgear, and Neptune.
Nothing happens when you choose a city for Histoire either btw.

Top Bottom