BTS Leet Pitboss III: XX Threat - Sign Up

My wireless adapter came in.
I will set it up tonight after I get off work.
I forgot to mention all standard patches are required ( no 3erd party patches are permitted ). If you or you notice anyone getting any kind of errors on connection please report it to me immediately.

So is a live session for this kind of setup even remotely doable(it'll will be helluva slow with people logging out and in all over the place and combat will be awful :p).

I was unable to install CIV 4 on the new server as the CD was damaged.
I am also unable to flip the money for a new CD.
So at this point it is looking like we will have to wait till Leet 2 is finished.

I tried that a little last night.
My idea was to run Hami under different user accounts and it wouldn't let me do that. I will read up and try again tonight. Thanks for the input.

Nice... I will do it tonight or Saturday morning.
Thanks.

Thanks Whip my test went great.
Will be starting up soon.

Check PMs.
This is going to be a fun one.:goodjob:
Please use some kind of naming convention that ties your leaders together.
Example I used Neo Stalin and Neo Peter.
Looks like you can only reg 1 leader on Civ stats.

Just to let you know.. There was a spelling mistake in the PM you send.. Figured it out, but maybe you should resend so all can login without problems. :)

I don't know what you are talking about.
Everyone seems to be logging on correctly.

It is the same spelling mistake as last time i belive(you spelled pitboss with one S in the network for hamachi).

Well, I have to respectfully ask for a restart. I think everybody should have a reasonably competitive start. Not only are both of my capitals in the snow, but the host did not set the cylinder wrap feature. Fixed alliances are supposed to start the civ's fairly close. Well, maybe the software "thinks" my capitols are close because each is on the opposite edge of the map. Without the cylinder wrap they are 100+ tiles apart.

Hi Whip - I have a similar problem. Snow/tundra and my capitals look to be far apart and appear to be unconnected. I think BBfrancis went for just a large world (??) so there were bound to be some of us doomed from the start :(

And by the way you have only played one of your Civs....

By the way are there barbarians in this one ;)

If the map aint cylindrical isnt that a drag?? I would rather play cylindrical...

When it comes to starting positions I dont see a reason to restart. But if we DO restart, how about making a fast start with maybe 1000 points to buy for?

Top Bottom