Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

What? East South East?

That's what happens when early scouts are killed. But what are Songhai scouts doing these days? They should send someone North to collect their debt.

The Songhai scouts are horribly maimed and barely alive from the barbarian infestation near your lands. They have seen the Roman lands as well as Warsaw so it is only a matter of time before they make it to the Egyptian homeland.

Yellow russians successfully repealed our attack sir. We wrongly planified our tactics. We should heal and wait for more renforcements next time.

''Ok it's not so bad because Moscow has same luxuries than ours so it wasn't really appealing to get that city. Let's see what we can do against our southern aggressors'' said Monty, a bit upset about the situation.

This does not bode well for the psuedo-russians. Our forces are not very great and are half of what they were before we started this war. Any assistance against the raging Aztecs would be greatly appreciated!

Egypt --Rome ----India
-------------Russia---Aztec
Siam --Songhai-- China

The wise Egyptian leader finally get some sense out of the world geology.

Egypt --Rome ----India
-------------Russia---Aztec
Siam --Songhai-- China

The wise Egyptian leader finally get some sense out of the world geology.

Thanks for sharing this precious knowledge of the world with the world . One of my scouts is driving into the Aztec territory to meet Montezuma,whose histories about him frighten,but also amaze the Siamese people .

Yellow russians successfully repealed our attack sir. We wrongly planified our tactics. We should heal and wait for more renforcements next time.

''Ok it's not so bad because Moscow has same luxuries than ours so it wasn't really appealing to get that city. Let's see what we can do against our southern aggressors'' said Monty, a bit upset about the situation.

Our culture is raising fast and we can get an edge from all these kills. Let's keep the train going sir.

''It's not the time to let this down. Other countries want to help our aggressors so i wonder what they have in the head right now...are we so evil? Or are they more than us? Why helping these civilizations and not us? Am i so ugly?''

No your not sir. Just a bad dream sir.

:lol:

:goodjob: Russia!

...now, if I know anything about the leader of the Aztecs, he will be back! (like Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Although Ramsy is concerning the warfare on Eastern front, he is surprised to see Aztec jaguar near his established empire.

Cautiously, he summons the wounded and lonely jaguar: 'We Egyptians are happy and peaceful people. We do not have to have any business with the barbarian civ, but still we want your leader to hear the outrages of your people regarding the war. Send message to your leader. Make WISE decision immediately or suffer century long diplomatic hit with the Emperor on the West.'

Lol, century on turn 45 or so...what is that, like two turns? :p

(I know, I'm just playin'.)

Their scouts are everywhere, looking for fresh blood!!! :mwaha:

Lol, century on turn 45 or so...what is that, like two turns? :p

(I know, I'm just playin'.)

Their scouts are everywhere, looking for fresh blood!!! :mwaha:

lol Roman leader clearly is fluent in oral tradition. Ramsy should say 'millennium long' or 'thousands of year long'!:p

Sent you a private message Mastermel. Top secret stuff:p

We will not take our eyes off the Aztecs. This war has set us back and the only way to regain our momentum is to be the victors.

3 more units added near China sir. 3 jaguars, 1 swordman and 1 spearman gonna enter his territory on next turn. We must secure the wine tile for further developments. All cities are growing sir.

Our ''lone and wounded'' jaguar have reported that the Egyptians already hate us.

''Hmpf it looks like that there is no difference between singleplayer and multiplayer! We attack somebody and everybody instantly hate us! Our attack to China will have a greater impact i presume. Good job my fellow advisor!'' said Monty, shaking a bit and taking some anti-stress pills.

Except this time the human player can't get away easily with the first sign of aggression.

Ramsy did say there is still room to get diplomatic relationship right, if Aztec people can devote their attentions to trade and growth, rather than conquering.

Hey everyone just a heads up that GMR will be offline for about 1 hour tonight starting at 12:00am MDT (11pm PDT, 2am EDT, 6am GMT). We're switching hosting providers as our current one has become unresponsive. We expect no data loss during the process, however the website and the desktop app will be unavailable during this time.

We hope that this doesn't seriously interfere with anyone's Civ needs. Thank you all for your continued support and patience as we make GMR into an excellent service for CiV players everywhere! :)

Our maintenance went great and we're running smoothly now. Please let me know if anyone experiences any issues. Thanks! :)

To the yellow and green Russians (heh instead of the red and white Russians): the key to the Aztec military lies within their southern town of Texcoco, beneath which their iron lies.

Tab's been saying in another game thread some of us are playing in about a 7 vs 1. Well, now, it's been maybe a 2v1 for units...and moral and intel support otherwise, possibly another unit here or there (unknown).

I for one am glad we live in a world where naked aggression is resisted and pushed back. The first full MP game we played in hostilities didn't break out till modern times. That was a lot of fun. Also all this diplomacy and being able to influence far away events is great. Makes it seem like the way civ was meant to be played, even if it is slow!

I haven't tried since the server change. Others seems to have accessed it okay. Have you restarted your computer? Just a thought.

Am I the only one can't connect to GMR client and website?

No, a couple other people have contacted us with the same issue. It's centered on the DNS propogation for our new server. We switched servers last night and the new IP Address hasn't propogated across the world wide webs yet. :(

You can try to flush your dns cache in windows, that might fix it if the DNS servers you subscribe to are up to date. If that doesn't work I would suggest changing your DNS servers to Google's (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4).

If that doesn't work you can access our website at its alternate URL: http://multiplayerrobot.com.palm.arvixe.com/

It's not as convenient, but you can take your turn from the website only.

No, a couple other people have contacted us with the same issue. It's centered on the DNS propogation for our new server. We switched servers last night and the new IP Address hasn't propogated across the world wide webs yet. :(

You can try to flush your dns cache in windows, that might fix it if the DNS servers you subscribe to are up to date. If that doesn't work I would suggest changing your DNS servers to Google's (8.8.8.8, 8.8.4.4).

If that doesn't work you can access our website at its alternate URL: http://multiplayerrobot.com.palm.arvixe.com/

It's not as convenient, but you can take your turn from the website only.

Ah, nice to know that. Thank you!

Egyptian Chariot is speeding across the great central plain. The driver was wondering if it's worth taking a detour down to the South of Dublin to meet the real Songhai people without delaying the march towards Russian territory. The driver asked the local citizens of Dublin:' which direction is the Songhai empire relative to your beautiful town?'

Egyptian Chariot is speeding across the great central plain. The driver was wondering if it's worth taking a detour down to the South of Dublin to meet the real Songhai people without delaying the march towards Russian territory. The driver asked the local citizens of Dublin:' which direction is the Songhai empire relative to your beautiful town?'

The Dubliners scratch their heads and insist that the Songhai people are a myth. Somewhere to the far south, they must be residing because you have already gone too far east of their main cities. But they have heard tales of the famous Songhai explorers who have reached the ends of the world so there is no need to find them... they will find you!

Top Bottom