Onan's Speed-Optimized GMR Game

He wants to show that he also has a human heart(damn this is soooo cute!!!).

Listen all...Egypt and Rome try to manipulate the world as it seems to be their real goal now. Think about it. Some great military leaders can ally and show them who is the real boss.

Sounds like the human heart of Monty is still full of blood. The evil intention to persuade the world leaders to go mess up with each other will be a joke in dinner time, when the wise leaders are enjoying their beautiful golden glassess, plates, folks and knifes ... made of fine Eqyptian gold metals.

:mischief:

So much information being shared here. Our defenses are up but we are in the dark. What info is valid and what is not? Maybe India is wise in staying quiet and letting his neighbors fight it out.

Gandhi is not the only one who is avoiding getting into this whole mess . In about 5 turns,we Siamese people can finance another shared research investiment and we are looking for a partner .

Speaking of investments, we have fine Roman incense for sale to the highest bidder...make us an offer!

Gandhi is not the only one who is avoiding getting into this whole mess . In about 5 turns,we Siamese people can finance another shared research investiment and we are looking for a partner .

'How much and how long it takes to play this new toy?' Ramsy wonders. He did not get the notification on who and who signed RA in this game. Maybe Ramsy forgot that notification.

Peace deal accepted from green russians. Now i proposed a peace deal to yellow russians.

'How much and how long it takes to play this new toy?' Ramsy wonders. He did not get the notification on who and who signed RA in this game. Maybe Ramsy forgot that notification.

I believe it was with the quiet Indians.

Peace deal accepted from green russians. Now i proposed a peace deal to yellow russians.

Will wonders never cease?

Seems the Monty is sincere this time. Well, it only takes about a century civ time to wash away the memory of hostility. If Egypt is AI, the attitude would be 'cautious' instead of 'hostile' the moment peace broke out. :goodjob:

All the Aztec soldiers returning from the Chinese Russian campaign are marching through Songhai lands, and our civil servants are picking up after their mess. Do we need to start charging for our janitorial services or will these soldiers be making their way eastward?

And the Oracle rises in Egypt. Will there be a great person born? Will he build another great project? (And will it be something already under construction in another empire...?)

One wonders if the Aztecs lost their nerve once they realized another civ had iron.... :mischief:

And the Oracle rises in Egypt. Will there be a great person born? Will he build another great project? (And will it be something already under construction in another empire...?)

One wonders if the Aztecs lost their nerve once they realized another civ had iron.... :mischief:

Yes, hopefully it will be GS before the GA is born.
Yes, if Ramsy does not build wonder, he does not deserve his ruling in Egypt.
If the another civ is Roman, Ramsy has already got his nerve lost. He smells the danger of the rising Mighty power.
Egyptian ambassador has been sent to Rome to discuss the terms of tribute to influence Roman senates again to be nice towards peaceful Egyptians. Perhaps 2gpt of tribute to ensure their favor?

Yes, hopefully it will be GS before the GA is born.
Yes, if Ramsy does not build wonder, he does not deserve his ruling in Egypt.
If the another civ is Roman, Ramsy has already got his nerve lost. He smells the danger of the rising Mighty power.
Egyptian ambassador has been sent to Rome to discuss the terms of tribute to influence Roman senates again to be nice towards peaceful Egyptians. Perhaps 2gpt of tribute to ensure their favor?

The Songhai find it funny that it is easy to tell when Egypt embarks upon a mighty wonder. Their demographics go into first place for manufacturing due to their wonder building bonus and then when the wonder is completed they fall back into 3rd. We do not believe in Oracles and have decided to build a mighty wall to keep out barbarians of all kinds from our lands.

The Romans are clearly spreading propaganda in order to discourage the building of mighty works by other cultures. Egypt can not corner the market on every great project no matter how significant their bonuses are.

Plus we believe that the war torn nations of the eastern side of the map would never allow Egypt to build all these mighty works without some interference of the deadly variety.

Plus we believe that the war torn nations of the eastern side of the map would never allow Egypt to build all these mighty works without some interference of the deadly variety.

:assimilate:

Without road or railroad, Ramsy highly doubts about the potential alliance of the Eastern world to be anything but bluffing. And Ramsy is also counting on the goodwill spread to the Russia during their difficult time.

The Manufacturing indicator was not modified by wonder bonus. It's the loss of Chinese wine so that the empire drops into unhappiness. Ramsy had to let the workers to work the mines temporarily, resulting in surge of manufacturing capability just for a few turns. But true, it's time for Ramsy to commission some military draft and boost up the defense a bit. Ramsy thanks Songhai leader for reminding him not go wonder happy.

Orient vs Occident war?

But true, it's time for Ramsy to commission some military draft and boost up the defense a bit. Ramsy thanks Songhai leader for reminding him not go wonder happy.

The Songhai leader on the other hand has decided that going wonder happy and building wonders for the Aztecs is a good idea!

Well, I hope you're not building them for anyone but yourself!

Egypt, hawks in the senate are pushing hard to try out our latest military inventions. I'm afraid I can't hold them back for less than 3 gpt. :(

Egypt, hawks in the senate are pushing hard to try out our latest military inventions. I'm afraid I can't hold them back for less than 3 gpt. :(

:rotfl:

Well, I hope you're not building them for anyone but yourself!

Done. 3 gpt + 5g to buy some false sense of security for a duration of 25 turns is worth the investment. Ramsy has proved the budget and asked the ambassador to deliver the attribute to Roman senates' palace ASAP.

Done. 3 gpt + 5g to buy some false sense of security for a duration of 25 turns is worth the investment. Ramsy has proved the budget and asked the ambassador to deliver the attribute to Roman senates' palace ASAP.

:sheep:

Top Bottom