RawSasquatch/Kramer's New Civilizations

I like Version 1. It with the flags would be perfect.

Made this for the Battle Royale Mk.II, thought the Texan fans might enjoy :p

Spoiler :

Why? Its not even realistic.
(Well, historically realistic)

Oh man, I didn't see that Texas map until just now. That's pretty awesome, TPang! But ladies and gentlemen, drumroll please..

I know I haven't really discussed it much in this thread, keeping it mainly to its own WIP thread in the main C&C forum, but it's here nonetheless, featuring top-notch art by Janboruta (and me! I got better at making maps!) With it, come 2 brand-new component mods to make your games feel more Fallout-y; Fallout Religions adds 6 religions from the series to the game, and Barbarians into Raiders reskins and renames Barbarians like the popular White Walkers mod to become more like Fallout's iconic Raiders; and of course, bouncymischa's Post-Apocalyptic Graphics mod. Only 4 days until Fallout 4, my friends! And apparently the ending was leaked and is flying around the internet, so what better way to avoid the gruesome fate of someone who was spoiled at the last minute, than to retreat into your bomb shelter for a few days for one last big match of civ? Now, I've been up for about 5 and a half hours later than I really wanted to be, so I'm gonna wind down and go get some rest. Enjoy!

That's available as a pack, right?

(Great release)

So, Yucatan is almost done since I (and TPang and Gatoutak) got off my lazy butt and redid all the art for them that needed redoing. All I need now are Decisions, someone to take a look at/streamline the existing lua, and someone to code the Decisions once we get some. Any suggestions? I was thinking something about making peace with the Generalship of the Mayan Separatists (who signed their final peace treaties with Mexico in the 1930s and 40s) to give some free Cruzobs, or/and perhaps something about Henequen to give it a boost. (For reference, Henequen is now a Bonus resource that yields +1 Production by default and +1 Gold when improved.)

Here's their DOM screen, featuring a map by the rising star Gatoutak!

Looking good! I'm looking forward to their release!

Awesome news about Yucatan getting closer to release. Out of interest, how is Bhutan doing? I remember reading that they were pretty close to release a while ago.

They should be done, but there are some weird issues with the lua not working despite there being no errors in the log. GPuzzle said he'd do them over when he got the time, but he's very busy with IRL matters, including a big test today. At this point, I'd say either Yucatan or Bhutan could be out next, it's anyone's race.

Apparently I extremely botched the Lua to the point it actually did nothing, so I'm reworking around 99% of the mod.

It could definitely be interesting, and I'd love to participate in the creation of more Cold War era African civs beyond Rhodesia and Biafra. That being said, I'm kinda swamped with my current load of civs, so all I could offer in the near future is art and such. If I were the one actually putting the civ together, it'd have to stay on the wayside for quite a while.

Also, all these Cold War Africa civs have got me hyped that someone, somewhere will eventually use them all to put together a proper scenario. I could foresee it being absolutely nuts.

Also, all these Cold War Africa civs have got me hyped that someone, somewhere will eventually use them all to put together a proper scenario. I could foresee it being absolutely nuts.

Yeah, an African Cold War scenario would be awesome, especially given that Our World plans on releasing an Angola civ and Tarcisio mentioned working on Mozambique at some point in time. Speaking of which - do you have any plans for a Rhodesia update in the future - or is it taking a backseat to civ releases.

Top Bottom