Danmacsch's (Damasc's) civilizations

The Nuraghians added.

Still working on the E&D support even though the infographic says it's supported :)blush:). It isn't. Yet!!

EDIT: and also, I know the OP map is, said mildly, hideous. If someone would like to make one (Kerfuffle *HINT*HINT*), it would be much appreciated :)

*SNEEZE*... I have been summoned... :shifty:

Also, congrats on the release! :D

You can't be summoned now! We have a 6000 post race to prepare to!

Congratulations with your release,

The mod seems to check for Civ IV traits as one of its dependencies - is this intentional?
Really? I'm in my phone right now, but I'll fix it as soon as possible..

No worries, the solution is easy enough for the user to implement for the time being anyways. I'd just like to say that I'm enjoying the Nuraghians immensely, particularly their peace music.

I'll let you know if I encounter any more issues - but thanks for the fantastic release!

EDIT; So, I just reached the point in game where Ipogeo are constructable, however their graphic seems a little large? It seems scaled up so that the improvement itself covers all the surrounding hexes. While this by no means makes the game unplayable - I wasn't sure if it was part of the design or not.

Ditto!

It seems I was a bit too eager to getting this released. There's some stuff that needs fixing.

The UI model is too big. I didn't really think about it when testing it, but you're absolutely right.
Also there is a problem with the faith bonus you should get when enemy units are killed near an Ipogeo. There's a few situations where it doesn't work.

I will fix these things along with a few other things including the Civ4 Leader Traits dependency tomorrow.

Until then, feel free to enjoy the peace theme :D

Thanks, well despite those issues, I found the Civ really fun regardless and pretty damn unique. I will say though that (the few) Ipogeos that I constructed appeared to be giving me four faith per tile rather than the stated 3.

Best of luck with Ragusa and your other future releases!

The Nuraghians updated (still no E&D support though:()

- no longer dependent on 'Civ4 Leader Traits for Civ5'
- fixed UI graphic
- fixed minor lua bugs
- minor text changes

Also see OP for a great map by Kerfuffle.

I think you can use invasion as an event for the nuraghians.

Not exactly sure what you mean by 'invasion'. Actually both the decisions and events are almost done. I just need to figure out how to do the last bit of code.

But thanks anyway ;)

The Nuraghians added.

Still working on the E&D support even though the infographic says it's supported :)blush:). It isn't. Yet!!

EDIT: and also, I know the OP map is, said mildly, hideous. If someone would like to make one (Kerfuffle *HINT*HINT*), it would be much appreciated :)

I'm trying to redownload the Nuraghians, but I'm getting an error saying I don't have permission to access the page :confused:

I'm trying to redownload the Nuraghians, but I'm getting an error saying I don't have permission to access the page :confused:

Did you try downloading it a few minutes ago? I just moved some folders around in my Dropbox and just updated the links accordingly. Could you try again?

EDIT: Did you press the actual 'Direct Download' logo? All the surrounding parts of the image links to somewhere else - it should be to the OP, but apparently it doesn't. The 'Direct Download' link works for me though.

Did you try downloading it a few minutes ago? I just moved some folders around in my Dropbox and just updated the links accordingly. Could you try again?

EDIT: Did you press the actual 'Direct Download' logo? All the surrounding parts of the image links to somewhere else - it should be to the OP, but apparently it doesn't. The 'Direct Download' link works for me though.

Yeah, I'm good now. I thought the entire picture was the download link, but I now realize it's just the bottom part where it says "Direct Download."

Yeah, I'm good now. I thought the entire picture was the download link, but I now realize it's just the bottom part where it says "Direct Download."

Exactly - thought it would be a clever design, but maybe it isn't.. :p

Hopefully you'll enjoy playing with them - love to get some feedback.

Wait... is the E&D support there already or not?

Sorry, but no. I just thought I would be able to implement it before release, so I listed it under Support in the Infographic and is just too lazy to remove it.

I think the code for the Decisions are actually in the mod, but not activated yet. Will try to get the next update ready with E&D support for the weekend.

Also, I've talked with Tomatekh, and he's agreed to eventually include a custom religion for The Nuraghians in his awesome Historical Religions.

Top Bottom