NYURDRMS WARLORDS Pitboss Game

Hey Guys,

Sorry to say that I got stuck traveling this week up in Philedelphia due to the storms on Friday. I am driving home today and should have the server back up and running tomorrow morning. Sorry for the delay.

Chad

NYURDRMS, I'm waiting for you to play your turn so I don't double move you. However, you have usually played by now and I won't be able to play after around 11:30 PM CST (2 hours and 30 minutes or so) because it'll be bedtime.

I'll wait for you until then and hope you get to log in so I don't have to DM. :)

-Fosse

I gather from the need of the flipflop last night, you guys have reversed login order? So now (for the duration of us 3 in wartime) me and Fosse log in first and then NYURDRMS logs in after? At least until some other complication arises.

I am okay with this. Objections, NYURDRMS? I will tend to have my moves out of the way early in the morning if that's the case.

The Egyptians are proud to announce that after years of warfare and oppression peace has again begun in our region. The Egyptian people throughout the world are again united under one government, and that government is happy to begin an era of cooperation with its neighbors.

Our people would like to thank the English for their aid and support in our dark trial. The Egyptian government also is happy to thank the good thinking Roman civilization, who saw the need for peace long ago and aided us in restoring peace with India, their ally. Today's settlement would not have been reached without their help.

The British (the English were exterminated when shane was eliminated) are also proud to announce that our nation is now once again in a state of peace, with the capitulation of the Indian empire. They have made a smart decision to submit to our might and end what would have been their ultimate demise. Our nations now work together to form a stronger and more unified portion of the world.

Back up this morning, sorry, I had a power trip yesterday, didn't realize it dumped the server. Had to roll back a turn.

ptpan, can you please end your turn when you play? Because you don't there's still hours to go on the timer with no one left to play.

Top Bottom