Need players! 5 man pitboss game, 24-48 hour turn limit

Guys,

I have tried your advice. I tried creating a unique account by using wierd names, even names that would only make sense to an Afrikaans-speaking South African. No success.

I will therefore forgo this game as I am holding everyone back. Best of luck and have fun.

well, it is either that, or you have a firewall blocking access. Try disabling any firewall you have to see if it is the problem. Also, try using a name and add a bunch of random numbers after it, if you havent already. Hope this helps. I will relaunch the server without you then. Maybe next time. Keep trying!!!

info updated! server relaunched! check your PM's if you havent already!

:goodjob:

Give me your...water balloon technology. And, if you have time,your nuclear warheads i guess.

lmao... I think I will leave it at the water balloons... they sound like they will hurt me a bit less..

Unless ,they are filled with an acid-like substance that wouldn't melt the balloon in the first place. Im pretty sure you can't beat that with a ,simple to assemble , nuke.

Ill stop now. :)

He shuts off his computer sometimes so it doesnt run all day and night.
You may have tried to look for the game when at that time he had it off.
Check the posts or P.M., i know he explained it somewhere.

I think i retire from this game. Sorry but when i log in I cant see a game. I miss too much turns this way. Lunareclipse get the server online 24 hours plz.

He shuts off his computer sometimes so it doesnt run all day and night.
You may have tried to look for the game when at that time he had it off.
Check the posts or P.M., i know he explained it somewhere.

Yeah I know ! But the times that I posted/checked, 1700 PM GMT = 12:00 PM his time. IIRC It was on From something like 8am his time.
Right now 10:30 AM GMT the game wouldnt be up ...

Looks like this game is over. no server no posts nothing from lunar. too bad, it could have been something great.

Yea guys , me and eclipse talked about it. Sadly this game isnt going to work out.
He realized the difference in all of or time zones after he started the game,which is causing the problem.
We called it quits and dont have the game up anymore :(.....hope you find one to play soon. :)

Top Bottom