Kuvira of the Earth Empire (The Legend of Korra)

ThisIsHughYoung

Chieftain

Download Here!!!

In lieu of the upcoming finale to Nickelodeon's The Legend of Korra, here's a mod I've been working on for the past month. It involves some new/unusual CS Diplomacy features, and I hope it mixes up the game enough to be interesting! Let me know what you guys think of this :)

UA: Great Uniter
  • Can assimilate city-states which are in fear of your military, at a slight influence penalty against all other City-States
  • Assimilating city-states experience reduced less population loss penalties (20%, as opposed to 50%)
  • City-State units do not join your empire
  • Repeated assimilations will cause City-States to become wary, greatly increasing resistance lengths
  • Resistance period for assimilated city-states is calculated differently: Based on population, influence level, and whether this CS is wary of you or not.

UU: Spirit Cannon (or, Kuvira's B4E10 "Gustav Cannon")
  • Replaces Rocket Artillery
  • Tech: Atomic Theory/Atomic Era (Originally Rocketry/Atomic Era)
  • Requires: 1 Aluminium + 1 Oil (Originally Aluminium)
  • Ranged Combat Strength: 75 (Was 60)
  • Combat Strength: 45 (unchanged)
  • Movement Points: 1 (was 2, essentially REQUIRES roads/railroads for feasible deployment)
  • There's no way in hell am I'm going to implement that giant mecha, so don't ask.

UB: Reeducation Camp
  • Replaces Arsenal (Metallurgy/Renaissance Era)
  • (defensive bonuses unchanged)
  • Strategic resource tiles worked by this city provide +1 gold
  • When Replacable Parts is researched, these tiles also grant 0.67 Science per resource unit (6 Uranium = 4 Science)
  • (Horses and Iron only provide +0.34 science per resource unit)

Beta 1 - What works
  • Works The UA, UB and UU all work as documented.
  • Doesn't Work The AI does not, and likely will never know how to use the UA. The UU will be a wreck as well. For this reason I have disabled Kuvira as an AI. Sorry guys.
  • Unimplemented Internationalization. This is looking forward to a 1.0 release. Contact me if you want to help with translations.
  • Untested: Kuvira in Modded Hotseat? (There's a mod that enables this)
  • TODO: Actual art for UB and UU icons, and UU models+textures (Contact me if you'd like to help out!)

This is the result of more than a month's worth of hard work studying the CS Diplo systems, building features and art, internal testing, etc. I've been quite ill in the past week (bronchitis, 102F fever) which delayed this release a little more than I would have liked. But here it is, ready for you to try out!

Enjoy! I had a lot of fun working on this and I hope you have fun playing it!

I'll come back with updates, detailed info on the actual nitty-gritty of the new mechanics, etc. But first, I need to get some rest.

Great!

You should do a total conversion mod, with all legend of korra factions.

Top Bottom