TarcisioCM's Civilizations

Also, you can use this for Anglo-Scandinavia if you like it. Colors chosen without giving much thought, as I assume you already have your own, just to see how it looks as an actual icon.
That's a common motif in medieval coins, but it's better than pagan/viking symbolism at least, which I am deliberately avoiding for Canute. That's why I liked Einayim's proposal of some sort of wave for the icon, as that'd be unique to him and would portray Canute's piety. Even though he had two wives nobody's perfect.

I think the lines in the cross should be a bit thicker. They might not turn out well as they are in smaller sizes. More so on the Alpha/City Banners.
They just merge together into a single line in smaller sizes. (Although I do would prefer if there was less empty space on the icon!)

We're going to build a huge fleet, and it is going to be great and it is going to be tremenduous and we'll make some of the Swedes pay for it. Some of which, I assume, are good vikings.

'I'm calling for a complete and total shutdown on pagans entering the north atlantic'

Joao bugs:

Naval units seem to gain XP from uncovering fog of war each turn, rather than discovering tiles - slightly exploitable...

Culture from UA doesn't appear to work with Investments from CID/CBP - there's probably an Investment event it can be tied into.

TXT_KEY_COLONY_NAME_TCM_AVIS_PORTUGAL_15 :p

Joao bugs:

Naval units seem to gain XP from uncovering fog of war each turn, rather than discovering tiles - slightly exploitable...
That only means saveutils didn't work for you. (Probably, not sure in which context you noticed this bug)

Culture from UA doesn't appear to work with Investments from CID/CBP - there's probably an Investment event it can be tied into.
Don't count on me to find it. Not really a bug anyway, rather the lack of a feature.

TXT_KEY_COLONY_NAME_TCM_AVIS_PORTUGAL_15 :p
Hmm I'll fix this one eventually :p

edit: Oh look, I have five stars again!

From what I can tell, they gain XP from entering tiles that Portugal has never had a naval unit enter before, not anything related to sight. (I've gained XP from entering a newly-founded city, even.)

A quick question out of nowhere, since you(?) update your list at the custom wiki, I guess Merkel Germany is canceled?

Not that big drama, it was just a interesting thought, what the design of the civ is (especially if the design comes from a brazillian :p)

Not that big drama, it was just a interesting thought, what the design of the civ is (especially if the design comes from a brazillian :p)
Fairly certain I posted the design in the past.

[Germany]
Leader: Angela Merkel
Capital: Berlin
Religion: Protestantism
Culture: Central

Unique Ability: European Union
Gain Tourism and some of the Gold generation of civilizations that you have Open Borders, Declarations of Friendship, Defensive Pacts and Diplomats with, and whose Capitals are connected to yours. (Amount gained increases for each one of these).

Unique Unit: Leopard 2
Replaces the Modern Armor. Upon being built (This does not trigger if purchased), the Leopard 2 is instantly sold to another civilization for a boost of Gold and Tourism (Boost increases for every existent Leopard 2 belonging to another civilization). Starts with the Drill I promotion.

Unique Building: Mittelstand
Replaces the Workshop. Generates +2 Gold per Science building in this city. Grant a small boost of production when a technology is researched.

From what I can tell, they gain XP from entering tiles that Portugal has never had a naval unit enter before, not anything related to sight. (I've gained XP from entering a newly-founded city, even.)

^this exactly. Free XP just for moving units. Otherwise, Civ is very enjoyable.

In spite of not being in the list, Danelaw and the Pahlavi are still being done, right?
pls
Both interesting civs, but I'm not enthusiastic about either. I'd still be inclined to make the Danelaw if only for Senshi's sake but that sums about it. But then again, I did make Olga entirely on a whim by Hoop Thrower.

As for the Pahlavi, I don't want to bother myself with text, art or E&D for it. Making the lua for them was fun by itself though, so I don't care whether it sees the light of day or not.

Both interesting civs, but I'm not enthusiastic about either. I'd still be inclined to make the Danelaw if only for Senshi's sake but that sums about it.

Aww, you'd do that just for me? :,)
Guess I'll have to work on the Manchu a lot harder now...

what art doesn't the pahlavi have?

Top Bottom