Black Flashing Tiles after 1.0.0.621 Patch

Bubba

Chieftain
Since being up-dated to 1.0.0.621 I am getting black flashing tiles that randomly appear for 15 turns or so and then disappear. The problem will go away if I zoom in and then zoom out. Anyone else having this problem? Any solutions? I am running the game in Direct X 10-11 mod.

I'm having the same problem Bubba, ATI HD5870, playable but there's serious graphic problems. Pisses me off, my computer is more than able to handle the game...I have a thread on it where I'm getting some help, I'll post here if I can get a fix for it.

FYI... I installed the latest Catalyst drivers (10.10) and I'm still having the glitch.

HA Yeah I tried that too and it caused the game to crash, had to do a driver update through device manager to fix it, and now CCC won't even load for me. I'm trying to find a fix but I think the only way will be to uninstall CCC and reinstall the prior version because now I can't access any of my ATI options without it.

10.10 did not work for me either, @cbear definetly uninstall first...then reinstall.

Top Bottom